if honesty is like a breath of fresh air...

Hypnospin

Apr 10, 2005
then we must be downwind from something else.

pick your favorite allegation, or try to deny these as being credible.

might have a hard time with the latter in most cases.

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm

"i'm sick and tired of hearing things from uptight short sighted narrow minded hypocrits just gimme some truth all i want is some truth"
-john lennon

This is exactly why I rail against the right-wing Kool-Aid drinkers on this site and elsewhere. None of them can seem to bear up to the truth about George the Miscreant.

His lifelong pattern of behavior before running for president - including his abyssmal record as TX governor - would not give any sensible person the coinfidence that he would be capable of ever dong any different than he's always done.

Then when one looks at what this cretin and his ship of fools have done since 2000, it is totally consistent with how he's always operated.

C'mon people - the least you could do is admit that you've been BS'ed in a most cynical way.

Wurm said:
This is exactly why I rail against the right-wing Kool-Aid drinkers on this site and elsewhere. None of them can seem to bear up to the truth about George the Miscreant.

His lifelong pattern of behavior before running for president - including his abyssmal record as TX governor - would not give any sensible person the coinfidence that he would be capable of ever dong any different than he's always done.

Then when one looks at what this cretin and his ship of fools have done since 2000, it is totally consistent with how he's always operated.

C'mon people - the least you could do is admit that you've been BS'ed in a most cynical way.
The can't admit to it...Lies and deception rules the day in their pathetic lives....

It would be funny had he & Uncle **** not won/stole the election & wrecked this country morally, national security, & financially. :mad:

Bush is now the first person to be elected president after being convicted of a crime. :)

Bush had several other drunken incidents, as well. In December, 1972, Bush challenged his dad (the ex-president) to a fist fight, during an argument about Bush's drunk driving. He had taken his little brother out drinking, and ran over a neighbor's garbage cans on the way home. Bush's atypical public service job, working with inner city Houston kids, appears to have been an unofficial community service stint set up by Bush, Sr. Apparently the governor didn't learn his lesson, because his drunk driving conviction occured almost four years later.

In another incident, he started screaming obscenities at a Wall Street Journal reporter, just because that reporter predicted that Bush's father would not be the 1988 Republican nominee. The reporter obviously was wrong, but a drunken Bush Jr. walked up to him at a restaurant and started yelling "You ****ing son of a *****. I won't forget what you said and you're going to pay a price for it."

In fact, Bush' running mate **** Cheney now admits he had two drunk driving offenses in 1962 and 1963, giving the Bush -- Cheney ticket a new world record of 3 DUI's on one ticket. No wonder they seem so relaxed.

The conviction is bad enough, but the real question is, what other revelations are going to come later, about his drug use (which he won't deny), failing to show up for a year of his National Guard service, or sexual escapades in his swinging single days?

Well there you have it - the:

"FAMILY VALUES", "GAWD-FEARIN' BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN", "NO 'BORTION"

ticket!!

Smirk W. Chimp: The Abortion That Lived.

Wurm said:
Well there you have it - the:

"FAMILY VALUES", "GAWD-FEARIN' BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN", "NO 'BORTION"

ticket!!

Smirk W. Chimp: The Abortion That Lived.
You forgot NASCAR &, sometimes golf :rolleyes: