If I order to transport my stuff in Boston, do I need to buy insurance?

Alexxanderr

Aug 25, 2022
I found another job and decided to move to another city. I have a lot of things and furniture)). Found several companies that move things from one city to another. But I wonder if it makes sense to buy insurance for the carriage of my things? Or the company is fully responsible for the goods?

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Parents rented a uhaul to move their belongings. They bought the insurance from uhaul.
Truck ends up with an electrical problem catches on fire burning all their stuff.
The uhaul insurance did absolutely nothing. Ended up going through their homeowners insurance who in return goes after uhaul.
In my experience all that extra insurance **** is just that. **** that allows them to add extra cost to your experience that does absolutely nothing because your home owners insurance handles it in the end.

Reactions: Nanoo

Santos37

Sep 3, 2022
You just need to look for a reliable company of the carrier with a good reputation and experienced loaders. I think that in Boston this is not a problem, demand a guarantee of the safety of cargo and neat circulation. See also that the company has new cars for transportation in good technical condition.

Krisstian

Sep 3, 2022
I think that all these ventures with insurance are useless. Even if you are insured by transported property, in which case it will be difficult to get anything from the company of the carrier. You just should look for a reliable company that has been working in the transportation market for several years. And it is also important that the movers are high -class professionals. And of course, the car fleet should be solid.

Amaliya

Sep 3, 2022
I’m also driving that insurance is useless here. And finding a good carrier is now not a problem, especially in large city. Choose a company with solid experience, see that professional movers work, this is important when choosing a carrier.

Santos37

Sep 3, 2022
Perhaps if you insure your things, you will get compensation later, if you do not take it. But here many advise correctly that we need to look for reliable carriers. It is better to wait a little, but find a good company that has been doing this for a long time.

sgunko902

Banned
Feb 19, 2022
I don't know about Boston, the company that helps you with the move plays a very important role here. Personally, when I moved to Boston, I had to buy insurance. And in general there were good discount movers https://calgarymoverspro.ca . who did their job accurately and qualitatively.

Nanoo

Sep 16, 2022
LA
cheapautoinsurance.net
Normally, the company that transport your goods should have insurance for it. Once you hand over it should be their responsibility. If they don't have insurance for their business you have to wonder what sort of operation they are running.