If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady

On May 2, 1:04 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On May 2, 9:46 am, ComandanteBanana <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
> > to ride around town...

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6MtWRGW3M&feature=related

> Kinda like this?
>
> http://www.thespincycle.com/files/2006LoriCommercial.pdf

I can already read the promotion: "Put something fun between your
legs"... (the bike)

http://www.sexydeanna.com/samples/deanna033_052.jpg

Tom Sherman wrote:
> ComandanteBanana wrote:
>> If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
>> to ride around town...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6MtWRGW3M&feature=related
>>

> She needs to use lower gears and develop a better cadence.

Thats a bicyclist for you, totally focused on the riding,
not the girl :-D

JonB

On Sat, 03 May 2008 07:59:50 +0200, Jon Bendtsen <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Tom Sherman wrote:
>> ComandanteBanana wrote:
>>> If I were to promote the benefits of biking, I'd put a lady like this
>>> to ride around town...
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX6MtWRGW3M&feature=related
>>>

>> She needs to use lower gears and develop a better cadence.

>Thats a bicyclist for you, totally focused on the riding,
>not the girl :-D
>

>JonB

With lower gears, she would have to peddle faster and the jiggles
would be better.

Though..her cheeks might get friction burned.

Gunner

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 03 May 2008 07:59:50 +0200, Jon Bendtsen <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> She needs to use lower gears and develop a better cadence.

>> Thats a bicyclist for you, totally focused on the riding,
>> not the girl :-D
>>

>> JonB

> With lower gears, she would have to peddle faster and the jiggles
> would be better.[...]

Why would she need to sell faster?

I think she was pedaling the bicycle, not peddling it.

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 03 May 2008 07:59:50 +0200, Jon Bendtsen <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> Tom Sherman wrote:

>>> She needs to use lower gears and develop a better cadence.

>> Thats a bicyclist for you, totally focused on the riding,
>> not the girl :-D
>>

>> JonB

> With lower gears, she would have to peddle faster and the jiggles
> would be better.[...]

Why would she need to sell faster?

I think she was pedaling the bicycle, not peddling it.

On Sat, 03 May 2008 17:29:26 -0500, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Sat, 03 May 2008 07:59:50 +0200, Jon Bendtsen <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> Thats a bicyclist for you, totally focused on the riding,
>>> not the girl :-D
>>>

>>> JonB

>> With lower gears, she would have to peddle faster and the jiggles
>> would be better.[...]
>>

>Why would she need to sell faster?
>
>I think she was pedaling the bicycle, not peddling it.

That wasnt advertising?

Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Sat, 03 May 2008 17:29:26 -0500, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> With lower gears, she would have to peddle faster and the jiggles
>>> would be better.[...]
>>>

>> Why would she need to sell faster?
>>
>> I think she was pedaling the bicycle, not peddling it.

> That wasnt advertising?

Not for bicycles.