If one were to be an anti-Semite

Rb

Guest
If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
minutes would that mean that that person would be anti-
Semitic for the rest of their lives. I guess so among those
who are so filled with hate that they will not forgive but
instead will nurse grudges continually.

I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
Phoenicians, to be anti-Semitic.

The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish or
anti-Hebrew not anti-Semitic.

Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody that
disagrees with them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they
are even saying.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
> minutes would
that
> mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
> of their lives. I guess so among those who are so filled
> with hate that they will not
forgive
> but instead will nurse grudges continually.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
> Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
> Phoenicians, to be
anti-Semitic.

> The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish
> or anti-Hebrew
not
> anti-Semitic.
>
> Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody
> that disagrees
with
> them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they are
> even saying.

I've never thought of that before Gymmy. By gum I do think
your right on this point. Good point.

> "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only
> > 5 minutes would
> that
> > mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
> > of their lives.
> > guess so among those who are so filled with hate that
> > they will not
> forgive
> > but instead will nurse grudges continually.

"RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
> minutes would
that
> mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
> of their lives. I guess so among those who are so filled
> with hate that they will not
forgive
> but instead will nurse grudges continually.

Show me an anti-semite who has given up their hate, and I
have no problem with them. I have met people who have fit
this description.

However, Jan Drew still posts her anti-semitism.

"Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
> Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
> Phoenicians, to be
anti-Semitic.

> The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish
> or anti-Hebrew
not
> anti-Semitic.
>
> Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody
> that disagrees
with
> them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they are
> even saying.

Listen, ****, sematically, you are correct, and that is one
reason why I use the term anti-Judiasm. However, I do nto
call everyone and anti-Jew, simply because they disagree
with me. I call them that because they have shown themselves
to be just that, like you.