If one were to be an anti-Semite

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rb, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Rb

    Rb Guest

    If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
    minutes would that mean that that person would be anti-
    Semitic for the rest of their lives. I guess so among those
    who are so filled with hate that they will not forgive but
    instead will nurse grudges continually.

    Tags:

  2. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
    Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
    Phoenicians, to be anti-Semitic.

    The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish or
    anti-Hebrew not anti-Semitic.

    Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody that
    disagrees with them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they
    are even saying.

    "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
    > minutes would
    that
    > mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
    > of their lives. I guess so among those who are so filled
    > with hate that they will not
    forgive
    > but instead will nurse grudges continually.

  3. Rb

    Rb Guest

    "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
    > Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
    > Phoenicians, to be
    anti-Semitic.

    > The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish
    > or anti-Hebrew
    not
    > anti-Semitic.
    >
    > Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody
    > that disagrees
    with
    > them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they are
    > even saying.

    I've never thought of that before Gymmy. By gum I do think
    your right on this point. Good point.

    > "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only
    > > 5 minutes would
    > that
    > > mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
    > > of their lives.
    > > guess so among those who are so filled with hate that
    > > they will not
    > forgive
    > > but instead will nurse grudges continually.

  4. "RB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > If one were to be an anti-Semite for 5 minutes, only 5
    > minutes would
    that
    > mean that that person would be anti-Semitic for the rest
    > of their lives. I guess so among those who are so filled
    > with hate that they will not
    forgive
    > but instead will nurse grudges continually.

    Show me an anti-semite who has given up their hate, and I
    have no problem with them. I have met people who have fit
    this description.

    However, Jan Drew still posts her anti-semitism.

  5. "Gymmy Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I doubt most of these people even are aware of any Arabs,
    > Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, or
    > Phoenicians, to be
    anti-Semitic.

    > The Jews are a different story. That would be anti-Jewish
    > or anti-Hebrew
    not
    > anti-Semitic.
    >
    > Funny how these Jew people run around calling everybody
    > that disagrees
    with
    > them anti-Semitic and have no clue what they are
    > even saying.

    Listen, Boob, sematically, you are correct, and that is one
    reason why I use the term anti-Judiasm. However, I do nto
    call everyone and anti-Jew, simply because they disagree
    with me. I call them that because they have shown themselves
    to be just that, like you.