If only she had been wearing a helmet!

Guest
http://tinyurl.com/7shvf
http://tinyurl.com/b3a22

If you saw the video clip, it was even more spectacular: good height
plus rapid rotation too.

No doubt the ER doctor's first words were: "You're lucky you were
wearing a helmet. It probably saved your life."

Hey, that other thread is over 500 messages long now, switch over to
here.r

They really shouldn't let kids do that w/o helmets.

And I think Louganis and his ilk are setting a bad example for our
young people. It's one thing if they want to play with their own
lives. But think of the children! Won't someone please think of the
children?

JT

****************************
Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com
****************************

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

> It's one thing if they want to play with their own
> lives. But think of the c hildren!

Hey, she is a child! Only 17. You can bet legislation is on the way.`

In article <[email protected]>,
"41" <[email protected]> wrote:

> John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
>
> > It's one thing if they want to play with their own
> > lives. But think of the c hildren!

> Hey, she is a child! Only 17. You can bet legislation is on the way.`

Jack Hawkins as Marcus Aurelius, Commander of the Roman Fleet

To: Charlton Heston as Juddah Ben Hur, in the movie Ben Hur

Sorry if some one answerd this before. I have been suffering from the
heat. All of my riding has been on the trainer in front of the AC while
watching the TDF.

HAND
be cool

[email protected] wrote:
> But he got AIDS into the pool- I would even let that poisoned water
> splash on me

heaven forbid!!

Get it?...more of dog's revenge?

ahhhhhhhh!
a local retard jumped from a condo's roof into the pool- i dunno uh 14
stories?
wow that was fun so he did it again and clipped the pool's masonary
edge. owowowowow
same locale, a window washer fell 11 stories. now this is a long way
down.
he lives, after falling thru the brush