If Price Was Not A Factor, What Would Your Dream Bike Be?

If I had infinite money, I'd buy a decently priced bike, and spend the rest of my money on awareness campaigns, lobbying, etc. Make the world a better place for everyone.
Nah, j/k, i'd buy this bad boy right here.
Top-10-Most-Expensive-Bicycles-Trek-Yoshitomo-Nara-200000.jpg

Always wanted to ride a work of art.

Reactions: Mengtian
The bikes featured above are enticing. I just liked the grey bike and feel like zooming away at once. The wheels seem to have petal disc brakes. What is its price swampy1970?

I'd probably build a Pinarello Dogma with SRAM Red. 56 cm. 175 cranks. The geometry suits me. I relate to Fausto's philosophy on bike design.

Flame away regarding my choice of SRAM. I don't care. It suits me.

Heh, I don't care. Some point down the line I would regret this, but biking is so fun. I don't need a great performance bike for road and trail biking with friends. All I need is any high quality bike. What about you OP? What is your dream bike?

I'd honestly get a stable of 5+ bikes priced $500 - $1,000 or so each instead of shelling out ridiculous money for one bike. Each one would have a specific riding purpose, whether it be speed, fitness, off road, etc.

There's too many to make a decision like that, I would probably want something that's one of a kind custom built lugged steel bike like something from Vanilla or Anderson, but not sure if those would be any better than my Mercian. Or because I like my Lynskey so much I think I would be more inclined to have him build me a custom made bike because I really don't think a more expensive custom made steel bike will ride like a titanium bike although a lugged steel bike does look far nicer. So after typing all this the decision would be more toward a custom made Lynskey ti bike.

A custom painted Pinarello Dogma F8 with Campagnolo Super Record EPS and Lightweight Meilenstein Obermayer wheels. Can't get better than that!

Probably something in titanium, maybe a Hampsten or Independent, with a full Super Record group---hell, I'd probably go EPS, even.

And being Campy, I wouldn't sound pretentious calling it a gruppo. :cool: