If you buy a CF bike, make sure you get a warranty!

artemidorus said:
"Bag a' fruit" is much more common roun' these parts.
Maybe "fruit" is more appropriate in Fauxpas case... sorry Faux ;) could resist.

artemidorus said:
Don't worry, their relevance was lost on us too...

OK, I'll spell it out. In the beginning of the thread whilst fauxpas and I were flaming each other he refered to me as a toothless, brain-dead banjo player.
It was the mention of the word BANJO that reminded me of the Australian, although disputable, National Anthem written by none other than BANJO Paterson. Drum-roll please------Waltzing Matilda

Xsmoker said:
OK, I'll spell it out. In the beginning of the thread whilst fauxpas and I were flaming each other he refered to me as a toothless, brain-dead banjo player.
It was the mention of the word BANJO that reminded me of the Australian, although disputable, National Anthem written by none other than BANJO Paterson. Drum-roll please------Waltzing Matilda
Wow. Good that you should make that connection. Our national anthem is Advance Australia, composed by Peter Dodds Mccormick. Not many Aussies know the artist, but they will all tell you waltzing matilda is a national song but not the anthem. Maybe you should do a little research or confirm your theories. But I'll try to not throw an insult back.

bobbyOCR said:
Wow. Good that you should make that connection. Our national anthem is Advance Australia, composed by Peter Dodds Mccormick. Not many Aussies know the artist, but they will all tell you waltzing matilda is a national song but not the anthem. Maybe you should do a little research or confirm your theories. But I'll try to not throw an insult back.

Maybe you should have read my post a little closer. You would have realized it was a joke. Maybe you should take a (reading class).

Xsmoker said:
Maybe you should have read my post a little closer. You would have realized it was a joke. Maybe you should take a (reading class).

Maybe you're not as funny as you'd like to think you are.

So now that everyone has finished joking and insulting each other....

What have you decided to do about the FD ?

Xsmoker said:
I thought jokes were meant to be funny? I am sorry, but it seems as if
1)no-one got it
2)no-one cares
3)everyone didn't think it was funny

Don't go around insulting entire nations

mikesbytes said:
So now that everyone has finished joking and insulting each other....
I'll end it there then.

You should be able to get a warranty claim on it if you give a blunt explanation, tihout little details. It looks like a bad join.

Xsmoker said:
Don't misunderstand us - we understood your tenuous thread of logic. We just weren't impressed. The Australian way of paying disrespect is a little different from the American style.

Phill P said:
OMG that is the funnest thing I have ever read on this forum! Well out of the things that were MEANT to be funny anyway.
And that is one of the funniest things I have read in the forums! ;)

artemidorus said:
Don't misunderstand us - we understood your tenuous thread of logic. We just weren't impressed. The Australian way of paying disrespect is a little different from the American style.

I'd like to apologize for my fellow Americans and their infantile sense of humor. You can see, by the current state of the world and certain world events, the predominant American style of insult.

alienator said:
I'd like to apologize for my fellow Americans and their infantile sense of humor. You can see, by the current state of the world and certain world events, the predominant American style of insult.

No need to apologize for me, you scorpion lickin' cactus muncher...And who are you to diss American foreign policy? Don't you live in a State we stole from the Mexicans?

Xsmoker said:
No need to apologize for me, you scorpion lickin' cactus muncher...And who are you to diss American foreign policy? Don't you live in a State we stole from the Mexicans?

Is that the best you can do?

alienator said:
Is that the best you can do?

OK you asked for it!!, you scorpion lickin' opposum guttin' government cheese eatin' stool pushin' land stealin' cactus muncher..

Xsmoker said:
OK you asked for it!!, you scorpion lickin' opposum guttin' government cheese eatin' stool pushin' land stealin' cactus muncher..

You're pretty much as lame as people would expect....a lot of mouth, very little gray matter.

alienator said:
You're pretty much as lame as people would expect....a lot of mouth, very little gray matter.

Judging from the depth of YOUR replies it would be safe to assume that you were never a member of a debating team. You need to ask yourself "do sheep feel safe around me?"

Xsmoker said:
Judging from the depth of YOUR replies it would be safe to assume that you were never a member of a debating team. You need to ask yourself "do sheep feel safe around me?"

Oh, am I debating you? When did that start? Is there something for which a debate with you would be justified? Do you feel like you have something of value to contribute?

A sheep quip? Can you be any more trite or spray things any more hackneyed?

Xsmoker said:
His replies do not need to be deep. They are concise and to the point. He is not throwing around weak insults, and the 'do sheep feel safe around me' is reserved for new zealanders.