If You Found A $100 What Would You Do?

I would by myself a smart phone or a tablet. Am a sucker for new gadgets and tech savvy. The other option would be to have a wardrobe makeover to replenish my clad and have the latest denim jeans.

I would simply check that if there is no one around me I would pick it myself and use it in grocery shopping.

Well as long as I don't know who it belongs to I would spend it
Reminds of my friend getting drunk after a paycheck and forgetting he had a wallet full of money. He spent the entire night arguing with me and convincing me I dropped a wallet full of money and that he can't take it because it isn't his. I finally caved in and took the wallet and gave him back the day after, when he sobered up. I'd probably do the same thing though, I'd probably run around and ask people nearby if they dropped it. Then I'd probably go for some ice cream.

Reactions: Zhen25
As much as I would want to donate it to charity, I'd buy two games to entertain me while I'm waiting for the perfect job. THEN, I'll donate to charity. I wish I could find a $100. What would you guys do if you won the lottery? I've been asking that a lot. Haha. :)
I'd give to charity, of course. Buy a house, a car, give some to my family to make up for their gifts that they gave me, and buy furniture for my house. If I have a lot left over, more video games and some more will be given to charity. My cat will go to the vet, and I'll adopt two dogs.

It depends on where I found it. If I thought I could find the owner, I would. But if not, I'd use it for myself probably for some groceries.

$100 - I'd keep it. If it was $1000 I would hand it in to the Police. I'd then get it if it was unclaimed.

It's all about context. I work in Schools and found a $20 note last year outside the office. I handed it in to the office hoping someone would report it missing. I've also found a $50 note on the ground in the street a long time ago. That went straight into my pocket.

I would try to find out whom the money belongs to. If I am unable to find the owner then I will donate the amount to charity. I will feel guilty if I keep the money which belongs to someone else.

It depends on where I found it. If I thought I could find the owner, I would. But if not, I'd use it for myself probably for some groceries.
I would also try to find the owner, if I cannot, then it would go straight to my bills. That is enough to pay for 3 months electricity and water in China. I would also splurge a little on foreign goods, I miss eating cheese all the time. Now it is considered a luxury.

The way I would see it is that I found it and it does not belong to me. The only right thing to do would be to donate it to charity! I would see why people would just save it and it's completely reasonable. I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that.

I don't take money that isn't meant for me. People that justify pocketing it by the amount are just trying to make it look okay to take something that isn't theirs to begin with. Twenty or one thousand, doesn't matter taking either and pocketing it is just as bad.

Something pretty unlikely to happen without seeing someone nearby too engage in looking around the floor. 100$ is not spare money, at least not for me, It could be for weekly food spending.

Well it is not too much money, so I would spend it on groceries for sure.

I am craving so many things nowadays and my pantry is almost empty, so I would go on a big shopping spree and buy a lot of yummy vegetables and stuff I can make meals from.

I'll be getting a massage, a haircut, a six pack and a bucket of KFC.

Finding a $100 on the street must be a good thing to happen to someone like me that is staying in Nigeria which is a country in Africa. However, to be frank with you, I would donate the money to orphanage homes for I always feel pity when I see those kids at those places lacking one thing or the other. Donations of such will yield more blessings to me in the end.

That $100 is big money here so I will keep it. Don't get me wrong. Last week there was a Grab driver who had a passenger who requested to charge his phone in the vehicle's charging socket. It was nearing midnight when they came to the destination, the passenger forgot the phone. The Grab driver got another passenger, not knowing that the passenger was calling his phone to inform him that he had left it. To make the story short, it took time for the driver to go to the passenger's home to give back the phone. Guess what happened? The passenger mauled the driver. He said that the driver had the intention of not giving back his phone. That is outrageous. Now the passenger is sued by the driver for physical injuries.

For $100, I wouldn't want to be mauled so I will just spend that money for myself. Finders, keepers.

As the title says, if you would find 100 dollars on the street what would you do with it?
Buy something for yourself or perhaps donate the money to any charity?

It depends. If there's a way where I can return it to it's owner, then I will do it. But if does not, then I might consider buying some good meal for my family. And also give some food for the homeless.

I'll probably buy new shoes as I've been wanting to buy since Christmas but wasn't able to do so.