If You Have Not Discovered, Randy Neugebauer Republican Law Maker That Voted For Federal Gov. Shutdo

GreatWhiteShark

Jul 31, 2013
If You Have Not Discovered, Randy Neugebauer Republican Law Maker That Voted For Federal Gov. Shutdown Lectures Park Ranger, For Having The National Park Closed & An AWESOME Bicyclist Fired Back At Him!

Read and watch a video of it for yourself http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/10/03/park-service-should-be-ashamed-says-gop-lawmaker/

Obviously, Randy Neugebauer, Republican Law Maker, from Texas, that voted for Federal Gov. Shutdown (along The Republican ONLY House Of Representatives Federal Gov. Funding votes) lectures a female (an important detail, for those Republicans) Park Ranger, for having The National Park closed is A BLANKING BLANK that should not be re-elected and elected to any future political position, in any level of gov., again. Equally, the AWESOME bicyclist that fired back at Randy Neugebauer, Republican Law Maker, should receive pat on the back from everyone he meets. Unfortunately, I could not find out what is name is; but I know what he did makes me proud that he is one of us bicyclist, even if that day was his first time on a bicycle. I wish there were more of us (bicyclist and everyone else) that would do what he did; after all, he was the only one in the video and article taking it back to The BLANKING BLANK Randy Neugebauer, a person with far too much authority!

Also, the way the National park ranger would not accept any blame for the national parks shutdown makes me proud to be a person who works a job that receives funding from the government and in general an employed person. Anyone that meets her should also be giving her a pat on the back and thank you, for doing her job.

Today, it just occurred to me, that I do not even think the workers you run into at our National Parks, during the federal government shutdown and until a budget is passed, even being paid?

I heard through MNBC’s Chris Mathews ‘Hard Ball’* that the security, secret service and police protecting The Washington D.C. mall (as they refer to it), the politicians and everyone else there will not be paid until the federal government shutdown is ended and a budget is passed. I do not think any federal government employee is being paid outside the politicians themselves, I heard on MNBC’s Chris Mathews ‘Hard Ball’* that not even The politicians’ staffs are being paid. Are they like The security, secret service and police protecting The Washington D.C. Mall (as they refer to it), the politicians and everyone else and the politicians’ staffs working, but not going to be paid until the federal government shutdown is ended and a budget is passed?

If the answer is indeed yes, then Randy Neugebauer, Republican Law Maker, from Texas, that voted for federal gov. shutdown (along The Republican ONLY House Of Representatives Federal Gov. Funding votes) is even more of a BLANKING BLANK and that national park ranger and all national park rangers working right now (not all are, there are only skeleton crews at each national park, my neighbor works for the national parks and she told me she is being forced not to work) deserve even more congratulations.

This is exactly why I didnt go to the CMR and the other "activism" rides in my city again.

If there is a bicycle present it any kind of bitter situation, the march anthems begin...

Volnix said:
This is exactly why I didnt go to the CMR and the other "activism" rides in my city again. If there is a bicycle present it any kind of bitter situation, the march anthems begin...
You obviously know nothing about the events surrounding that video. Perhaps in the future you should learn and think before saying such ignorant stuff.

Quote: Originally Posted by alienator .

You obviously know nothing about the events surrounding that video. Perhaps in the future you should learn and think before saying such ignorant stuff.

I will when you consider therapy...
big-smile.png

Reactions: GreatWhiteShark
Volnix said:
I will when you consider therapy...  :big-smile:  
Yes, you're as unintelligent and likely as bigoted as you seem, and you have zero clue why your comment made so little sense. Making comments such as you do really makes a person look stupid.

Quote: Originally Posted by alienator .

Yes, you're as unintelligent and likely as bigoted as you seem, and you have zero clue why your comment made so little sense. Making comments such as you do really makes a person look stupid.

Damn I could write an trolling algorithm with your posting style...
big-smile.png
Its the same every time... You just chat some bitter stuff about other peoples posts...
big-smile.png

Volnix said:
Damn I could write an trolling algorithm with your posting style...:big-smile:  Its the same every time... You just chat some bitter stuff about other peoples posts... :big-smile:  
You obviously don't understand the issue cited in the original post has nothing to do with cycling activism and therefore makes you quite the ignoramus given your subsequent defencive posts. Then again, having read many of your posts, calling you an ignoramus is being kind.

"If there is a bicycle present it any kind of bitter situation, the march anthems begin..."

The entitlement mentality crowd.

It's cool. Tray Tray and Che are both still dead.

Quote: Originally Posted by slovakguy .

You obviously don't understand the issue cited in the original post has nothing to do with cycling activism and therefore makes you quite the ignoramus given your subsequent defencive posts. Then again, having read many of your posts, calling you an ignoramus is being kind.

Are you really from Slovakia?
smile.png

0.jpg

How adorable--Bobbo the bigot and his lick spittle trolling for a fight.

Damn! We caused him to use the caps key!

holy fake e e cummings meltdown!

What next? A personality implant?

Same old same old...
Alienator is trying to fish the dark side of people.

I have finally came with a description of this 12000 posts poster, (of which about 90% is bitterness)

"A provoking troll"

Troll on aliens... its just the "click here to show the message from the blocked user" that annoyes me.

Same kinda applies to the other one with the fishy picture.

Quote: Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .
"Are you really from Slovakia?"

slowvenia.

0.jpg