If you really want to help...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by dave warren, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. dave warren

    dave warren Guest

    If you really want to help...
    You should do me tehe honor of checking out my site. the name is out there
    but the concept is solid.the site is designed to cambat racism and help me
    earn the final $1500.00 to self publishing my completed book, the about us
    page burried in the site explains it. But if you really care about the
    racism that exists in america but dont know what you can do, i have the
    answer. easy as 1 2 3
    1. visit my site and and read the informative articles all original. and
    while you are there answer the poll questions, they are interesting and you
    will want to answer them anyway after you see the questions and results.
    takes 4 seconds honestly.
    2. Visit the forum from the site link and post if you want or just read the
    other peoples, it will blow you away, i promise, i did a lot of research.
    and this is the best part of the whole mission i am trying to accomplish
    3. finally if you find you liked the articles or the community forum (you
    will) then go to the donate button and donate 50 cent or a dollar or two.
    you will be helping me get a wonderful helpful book on the market. and i
    have said once you read the free chapter i will post in a few days you will
    want to donate. And if you donate over $5 I will place whatever comment you
    leave in the doation notation, hey that rhymes, i will put whatever you put
    in there in the books final chapter..real people who donated to make this
    book possible's comments, $10 will get you a printer made copy of the book
    with autograph, because i will be famous once it comes out. and everyone
    that donates get to see their name or business name on the cotributors page
    of the website. even though alot of people seem to be named things like,
    Bills heating and air conditioning, emergency savings. i guess advertising
    is advertising. thanks for reading this and thanks for visiting the site,
    because even that helps. and i hate spam but here i am, life is full of
    curves but i cant touch them since i am a married man. thanks take a
    second to click this link that will even help, you can alwaays close it. how
    easy is that to help a fellow out? www.niggersandcrackers.com

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    "dave warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > If you really want to help...
    > You should do me tehe honor of checking out my site. the name is out there
    > but the concept is solid.the site is designed to cambat racism and help me
    > earn the final $1500.00 to self publishing my completed book, the about us
    > page burried in the site explains it. But if you really care about the
    > racism that exists in america but dont know what you can do, i have the
    > answer. easy as 1 2 3
    > 1. visit my site and and read the informative articles all original. and
    > while you are there answer the poll questions, they are interesting and
    > you will want to answer them anyway after you see the questions and
    > results. takes 4 seconds honestly.
    > 2. Visit the forum from the site link and post if you want or just read
    > the other peoples, it will blow you away, i promise, i did a lot of
    > research. and this is the best part of the whole mission i am trying to
    > accomplish
    > 3. finally if you find you liked the articles or the community forum (you
    > will) then go to the donate button and donate 50 cent or a dollar or two.
    > you will be helping me get a wonderful helpful book on the market. and i
    > have said once you read the free chapter i will post in a few days you
    > will want to donate. And if you donate over $5 I will place whatever
    > comment you leave in the doation notation, hey that rhymes, i will put
    > whatever you put in there in the books final chapter..real people who
    > donated to make this book possible's comments, $10 will get you a printer
    > made copy of the book with autograph, because i will be famous once it
    > comes out. and everyone that donates get to see their name or business
    > name on the cotributors page of the website. even though alot of people
    > seem to be named things like, Bills heating and air conditioning,
    > emergency savings. i guess advertising is advertising. thanks for reading
    > this and thanks for visiting the site, because even that helps. and i hate
    > spam but here i am, life is full of curves but i cant touch them since i
    > am a married man. thanks take a second to click this link that will even
    > help, you can alwaays close it. how easy is that to help a fellow out?
    > www.niggersandcrackers.com

    My advice . . . don't quit your day job.