If you shave your legs....

jet10sn

Jun 7, 2004
What do you put on them after you shave? Warming cream, lotion, or leave them alone? How do you avoid the goose bump look, or razor rash? Just curious?

jet10sn said:
What do you put on them after you shave? Warming cream, lotion, or leave them alone? How do you avoid the goose bump look, or razor rash? Just curious?
I rub mine down with an Aloe Vera based lotion. Also shave WITH the grain. I know this doesn't get your legs baby-butt smooth but you will avoid the rash. Also exfoliating the skin regularly helps to prevent ingrowns. :)

Screw shaving, I have mine waxed, much better feel and the regrowth does not prickle as much as shaving regrowth - I also need to wax less frequently than I would have to shave, and someone else is doing the work.

To the question: After waxing, the therapist applies a lotion to my legs that helps relax the poor tortured follicles.

Julian Radowsky said:
Screw shaving, I have mine waxed, much better feel and the regrowth does not prickle as much as shaving regrowth - I also need to wax less frequently than I would have to shave, and someone else is doing the work.

To the question: After waxing, the therapist applies a lotion to my legs that helps relax the poor tortured follicles.
Even if you paid me, I would never wax my legs.

Craig Walsh said:
Even if you paid me, I would never wax my legs.
Wouldn't that depends on who was doing the waxing, and where she rubs the post-shaving lotion??

Hi

:p Well if you going to shave make sure its clean and use cold water and a good razer :D Take your time and avoid geting cut :rolleyes:

Have Fun cause i wont be doing my legs :D

Tom

WINGNUTT said:
Wouldn't that depends on who was doing the waxing, and where she rubs the post-shaving lotion??
The only reason why I wouldn't too do it as I can't imagine the pain of the hair ripping away.

At least it is quick though.

Ok, now that you have WAXED or Shaved.........what do you do after. What lotion name, type, etc......

Anything for tanning?

I shave mine every 2 days. I cant put anything on mine I have very sensitive skin.

lol.....you lot are hopeless!!! and sound like complete wimps!!! if your shaving them properly then you shouldnt need to apply nething....i swim so shave my legs every other day ish and never put anything on!! and mine are fine.....i recommend venus :p lol....hows that for camp!!!

Jergen's Shave Minimizing moisturizer.

It really does work. I have been using it for about two years now, and I have noticed a significant difference in the way my hair grows back. It is definately finer than before, but you have to use it every day, otherwise your hair gets stiffer fast.

Silky smooth :)

An alternate is to use depilatory lotion, its painless.

Make sure if you try to follow the exact time on the label otherwise it starts eating your skin away and that is absolutely pain-hell.

Nothing. I use soap and a Mach III. Doesn't hurt a bit after without foo-foo juice. Be a man, not a Nancy.

Weisse Luft said:
Nothing. I use soap and a Mach III. Doesn't hurt a bit after without foo-foo juice. Be a man, not a Nancy.
haha,same.i dont use anything.

Weisse Luft said:
Same here.

As for the waxing, the one time my g/f convinced me to wax my legs I came home hammered. Since my blood was so thin, the first strip made me bleed and after a few more like that I decided I'd keep my razor - stupid wax.

Just use hair clippers or a mustache trimmer to lawn mow the legs. Follow up with Nair and rinse. The most difficult thing about Nair is trying to figure out what fragrance you like. Decisions! :rolleyes:

Weisse Luft said:
Yeah, be a man and shave your legs!
:cool: