If you thought Nike Frees were silly

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by anders, Jun 29, 2005.

  1. anders

    anders Guest

    ....then you´ll probably have to roll down on the floor after you´ve
    had a look at http://www.mbt-info.com (where the MBT doesn´t stand for
    "Main Battle Tank" but for "Masai Barefoot Technology").

    Anders (who´d try a pair if they were available here...)

    Tags:

  2. Mike Hunt

    Mike Hunt Guest

    "anders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    ....then you´ll probably have to roll down on the floor after you´ve
    had a look at http://www.mbt-info.com (where the MBT doesn´t stand for
    "Main Battle Tank" but for "Masai Barefoot Technology").

    Anders (who´d try a pair if they were available here...)

    who wouldn't try a revolutionary fitness aid like this?

  3. Of course first off the Masai go barefoot and do not wear foot
    coverings (unless nike bought everyone in the village a pair, and
    that's very possible) and second those are $10 sandals easily had at
    walmart or kmart.

  4. >and second those are $10 sandals easily had at walmart or kmart.>

    "Easily"??? Have you seen the "extra wide" woman who shop at Kmart?
    There's nothing "easy" about it.
    I save $100 by using a magic marker to put a swoosh on my kmart
    sandals. They last longer.