If you were looking for a Mavic x317 rim...where would you go?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jeff, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    I'm not much of an online shopper, but I was looking to replace a 32 hole black mavic x317 rim and I
    was wondering if anyone had some good online shopping recommendations, if, say for instance, your
    LBS didn't have one, or was charging what you thought was a little too much...

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 04:53:33 +0000, Jeff wrote:

    > I'm not much of an online shopper, but I was looking to replace a 32 hole black mavic x317 rim and
    > I was wondering if anyone had some good online shopping recommendations, if, say for instance,
    > your LBS didn't have one, or was charging what you thought was a little too much...

    Ebay may be a good place to start.

    You can find all sorts of junk there.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  3. "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm not much of an online shopper, but I was looking to replace a 32 hole black mavic x317 rim and
    > I was wondering if anyone had some good online shopping recommendations, if, say for instance,
    > your LBS didn't have one,
    or
    > was charging what you thought was a little too much...

    http://cambriabike.com/SALE/rim/index.htm

    This may also have a Schrader valve hole in it!

    --

    I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing. The rest I've just wasted.