"If you're gonna talk the talk....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by CowPunk, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. CowPunk

    CowPunk Guest

    then you gotta walk the walk".....Crit PRO

    I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE SINGLE PIECE OF PROOF
    about doping since you started blabbing.
    Until then, they are still clean in my book...

    Tags:

  2. Nardo

    Nardo Guest

    [email protected] (CowPunk) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > then you gotta walk the walk".....Crit PRO
    >
    > I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE SINGLE PIECE OF PROOF
    > about doping since you started blabbing.
    > Until then, they are still clean in my book...

    But in this sport an accusation is proof.... with the exception of Lance.