ignore him

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by sm266, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. sm266

    sm266 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2003
    Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us alone. He doesn't want to really discuss issues. He wants to be a hypocrit who stirs up smoke without trying to control the fire. Even if he doesn't go away, maybe he'll at least learn which carbon fiber handlebars are the best to displace plant life with.
    Sm266

    Tags:

  2. "sm266" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us

    Yes. Unfortunately, his messages are cross-posted all over the board. Most of the responses are from
    other newsgroups, I believe.

    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. Mike Sussman

    Mike Sussman Guest

    http://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/overview/microchip/names2v3.html

    He even spams in space...

    "Pete" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "sm266" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us alone. He doesn't want to
    > > really discuss issues. He wants to be a hypocrit who stirs up smoke without trying to control
    > > the fire. Even if he doesn't go away, maybe he'll at least learn which carbon fiber handlebars
    > > are the best to displace plant life with. Sm266
    >
    > You must be new here.
    >
    > Pete

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "sm266" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us alone. He doesn't want to
    > really discuss issues. He wants to be a hypocrit who stirs up smoke without trying to control the
    > fire. Even if he doesn't go away, maybe he'll at least learn which carbon fiber handlebars are the
    > best to displace plant life with. Sm266

    Every pub has its nutter. 'Tis karmic, or something.

    Andy Chequer

  5. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "sm266" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us alone. He doesn't want to
    > really discuss issues. He wants to be a hypocrit who stirs up smoke without trying to control the
    > fire. Even if he doesn't go away, maybe he'll at least learn which carbon fiber handlebars are the
    > best to displace plant life with. Sm266

    You must be new here.

    Pete

  6. Kslater

    Kslater Guest

    You should be able to block him if you use Outlook Express you can click "Message" and then "Block
    Sender" while the email (or newsgroup Posting) of the member causeing the headache is selected. and
    that should remove all his posts from your computer.

    Kyle "sm266" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Maybe if we ignore Mike whateverhisnameis he'll go away and leave us alone. He doesn't want to
    > really discuss issues. He wants to be a hypocrit who stirs up smoke without trying to control the
    > fire. Even if he doesn't go away, maybe he'll at least learn which carbon fiber handlebars are the
    > best to displace plant life with. Sm266

  7. sm266

    sm266 New Member

    Joined: