Igor Astarloa tests POSITIVE

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Swampy, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Swampy

    Swampy Guest

    it seems Igor is one of the 4 who tested positive in Hamilton...along with Di Luca.

    Should get interesting now...

    Tags:

  2. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Swampy wrote:

    > it seems Igor is one of the 4 who tested positive in Hamilton...along with Di Luca.
    >
    > Should get interesting now...
    you need to get your "facts" straight... DiLuca, Astarloa, the Osa's and one other are the names
    that everyone is tossing around. As of this pm cyclingnews, there is NO official announcement of
    which four riders are being further tested..... You'll note these test's were precomp and bdid not
    result in a "Jeanson" rateing of unfitness.

    here's the link, top of the friggin page... http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/?id=2003/oct03/oct16news

    > In a report on the website of UK magazine procycling, Dr Zorzoli said that only the Spanish
    > federation had made it known that two of its riders had been required to provide urine samples.
    > The two Spaniards, plus two other riders widely reported as a Belgian and an Italian (but not
    > Paolo Bettini) were asked for urine samples on Saturday night after their blood samples, provided
    > 24 hours earlier, revealed 'abnormal parameters', according to reports in the European press.

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Swampy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > it seems Igor is one of the 4 who tested positive in Hamilton...along with Di Luca.
    >
    > Should get interesting now...

    EXTREME DUMBASS -- what are your F'ed up sources??

  4. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    the nice thing about my logisizer ver 3.2 is it also calcs rumors and facts along with many cycling
    logistics. after running this it came out that aSTEROID is actually a female so he doesn't fail the
    test theoretically. he will still be world champ but in the women's race... you heard it here first.

    jtn logisizer program director