IHBC Criterium or When does 2nd place finish after 4th?

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> He (Lott, that is) is also known for posting disparaging reviews on
> Amazon of books by people who had talked badly about his "research" and

the
> Mary Rosh business under the psuedonym "Washingtonian", as well as on
> Freerepublic.com.

Now that definitely qualifies Kveck as a stalker if ever there was one.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > He (Lott, that is) is also known for posting disparaging reviews on
> > Amazon of books by people who had talked badly about his "research" and

> the
> > Mary Rosh business under the psuedonym "Washingtonian", as well as on
> > Freerepublic.com.

> Now that definitely qualifies Kveck as a stalker if ever there was one.

Nahhh, that came up as part of a series of link jumping I had done a
while back and it was easy to remember. The guy who figured out the
"Washingtonian" bit probably didn't even have to try too hard to get that.
The "Washingtonian" writing was *so* similar to the Mary Rosh stuff, it
didn't take a genius to do the math. Too bad Lott didn't figure that out
before he did it.

--
tanx,
Howard

"Copper will never be gold"
Shellac

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <BCE28FEB.33E7A%[email protected]>,
"Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Wonkette (aka Ann Marie Cox) is HOT! Much hotter than Washingtonienne
> (Jessica Cuter) ...
>
> I always have had a thing for redheads ...

Has a pretty cool header for the site, too.

<http://www.wonkette.com/images_site/title.jpg>

--

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:51:33 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
>Last sentence here:

Yeah I'm on page 5 of her piece in NYM. How the world is like a small
village with appropriate small-town people and small-town minds.