IL RR championship

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Lee Thoresen, May 28, 2003.

  1. Lee Thoresen

    Lee Thoresen Guest

    The date for the Al Stern/Illinois state road race championships have been posted in some places
    incorrectly. It is definite set for June 8. See southchicagowheelmen.com for flyer.

    LLT

    Tags:

  2. J999w

    J999w Guest

    A little off topic, but does Al Stern still ride?

    I recall doing the Al Stern, Will County Marathon a long time ago. Ahhhhhh, my butt still hurts
    thinking about that one.

    jw milwaukee

  3. Xzzy

    Xzzy Guest

    I saw Al riding when I was in town a few weeks ago

    John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com