IL RR championship

Lee Thoresen

Guest
The date for the Al Stern/Illinois state road race championships have been posted in some places
incorrectly. It is definite set for June 8. See southchicagowheelmen.com for flyer.

LLT

A little off topic, but does Al Stern still ride?

I recall doing the Al Stern, Will County Marathon a long time ago. Ahhhhhh, my butt still hurts
thinking about that one.

jw milwaukee

I saw Al riding when I was in town a few weeks ago

John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com