Illegal US supply 'Bunker Buster' missiles bound for Israel to use against Lebanon.

McDreamy said:
I lost a large part of my family in World War II. .
yep charlie, you and millions of other people (including me) lost grandparents uncles etc...

whats your point?

McDreamy said:
I'm glad everybody on this forum lives in their nice little place where they can ride a bike any day they choose without being attacked blatantly for no reason other than the sheer fact that they represent the West.

Not strictly true tbh dude. I have nearly been blown up twice, once by psychotic Catholics and once by Psychotic Muslims. In terms of *actually* being beaten up, the last time that happened was when I was assaulted by five beered up ****tards outside of a pub. I looked like a Panda for a couple of days and bled a lot, but OTOH one of them had a very flat nose so I think I did OK out of that one. :)

McDreamy said:
I'm sad to see those types of pictures, but war is not pretty. I lost a large part of my family in World War II. Many of my dad's friends were killed in wars subsequently, but we do what we have to survive. One side specifically targets civilians and then hides behind their own, while the other shows the utmost restraint.

Both sides do that. However if you actually bother to look at the civillian : soldier killed ratio of Hezbollah and the IDF you will see that Hezbollah are *much* better at targetting soldiers than the IDF Judeo-Fascists.

McDreamy said:
The world needs to realize that we are in a war of cultures: islamo-fascism versus western ideals. Pick a side...b/c it's only going to get worse until the west unites to defeat this foe.

You are sounding more and more like one of the forum plants that these "lobbyists" (aka lying bastards) like to use. You have gone through a fair chunk of the playbook, including uncritical regurgitation of party line, attack the person not the argument and now you have gone onto reconcile but repeat the point and throw in some catch phrases.

Wurm said:
Horseshit.

Tell you what: send your OWN kids, siblings, parents, good friends, etc. on a "vacation" to Lebanon. Maybe they'll get cooked like in the pictures above. If so, then come back here and nonchalantly say "we do what we have to survive".
The "fake" imagery or the real mcCoy? Anyway, who in their right mind would vacation in Lebanon?:rolleyes:

darkboong said:
You have gone through a fair chunk of the playbook, including uncritical regurgitation of party line, attack the person not the argument and now you have gone onto reconcile but repeat the point and throw in some catch phrases.
Well it hasn't worked for the other right-wing moonbats here at YBSB, but why not "let's give it another go!"??

TeamAmerica said:
THIS IS GREAT! I HOPE ISRAEL TAKES OUT AS MANY HEZBOLLAH SCUM WITH AS MANY BUNKER BUSTERS AS THEY NEED! SHIP EM MORE!!!
Fu*ck yea*h...

hold on, did you register just to reply to my thread....and then hang around...?

youre like the 5th merkin thats done that dude...i feel rather privilidged.

i should get paid commission. :mad:

TeamAmerica said:
THIS IS GREAT! I HOPE ISRAEL TAKES OUT AS MANY HEZBOLLAH SCUM WITH AS MANY BUNKER BUSTERS AS THEY NEED! SHIP EM MORE!!!

Oh... Dear... The Rebel Falg is flying high again.

What...you mean they stopped poking their sisters long enough to learn how to internets? :confused: