Illegals

Susimi said:
I can understand them running away from the troubles in their own countries but as I understand it if you're a refugee fleeing you go to the first safe zone you can get to, not go through several safe countries to the one that will best support you which is what a lot of these guys are doing.
I guess its hard for me to give an opinion on this since I live in New York and have never been in a situation that I felt "breaking the rules" were necessary. Of course with everything, people take advantages of situations, but hard to speak on.

CAMPYBOB said:
Quote by mpre53:
"Here's a solution---the Krauts and Swedes want them? Let them have them. Easy-peasy. Problem solved."

Islamic State Of The Fatherland?
I wonder what would make them yield to temptation faster---German brautwurst or Swedish blondes?

Blocked bike paths could be an annoyance, but this whole topic seems to be more of a political thing than a cycling thing. I'm not sure that it is all that relevant to the site subject matter, but it's something to talk about I guess.

Reactions: Bark
Jcycle said:
Blocked bike paths could be an annoyance, but this whole topic seems to be more of a political thing than a cycling thing. I'm not sure that it is all that relevant to the site subject matter, but it's something to talk about I guess.
These things do tend to turn ugly,but the bike cafe says "Off topic chit chat belongs in here"

Jcycle said:
It's certainly a different topic than the norm but it's good for a nice debate.

We've all got different opinions but if we keep it all civil then the topic can ride on :)

Ah sweet... a flaming thread about my hood. :) (#Campy I'm on leave until like... ever! :D you gotta talk with "Da first officaa", he'll help you mobilize the "assets" you need. :D )

Ok, my opinion is that these people actually enjoy living like that. I don't think that they are all leaving from war... probably like some jail folk who just steal a car or purse just to go back to prison, it seems like these people enjoy transforming our few parks into pig pens...

C'mon... how hard can it be to contact an embassy and actually ask about a transfer etc to a safe place for free?

But nooo, put all the babies to the dodgy dingy for 1500 EUR each and row! F@ckin hot headed drama queens.

Food!!! Europa!!! Education!!! Papers!!! Shelter!!! This Europe is not so nice!!!Le Us want to live in Big Ben and smoke and drink tea all day... No waiting!! Now with a stolen truck!!!

Did anybody else notice that the word "job" is missing from the demands of the "oppressed" mutated Arabian homosexual vampires?

Refugees are welcome!!! We so nice!!!

But honey, this person you brought in our home in Iceland is eyeing our 4 yo daughter and smells like rotten onions...

They are called "unprivileged" honey.

I'll pass. Totally into Belly Dance Cozplay though. :p

Volnix said:
Ah sweet... a flaming thread about my hood. :) (#Campy I'm on leave until like... ever! :D you gotta talk with "Da first officaa", he'll help you mobilize the "assets" you need. :D )

Ok, my opinion is that these people actually enjoy living like that. I don't think that they are all leaving from war... probably like some jail folk who just steal a car or purse just to go back to prison, it seems like these people enjoy transforming our few parks into pig pens...

C'mon... how hard can it be to contact an embassy and actually ask about a transfer etc to a safe place for free?

But nooo, put all the babies to the dodgy dingy for 1500 EUR each and row! F@ckin hot headed drama queens.

Food!!! Europa!!! Education!!! Papers!!! Shelter!!! This Europe is not so nice!!!Le Us want to live in Big Ben and smoke and drink tea all day... No waiting!! Now with a stolen truck!!!

Did anybody else notice that the word "job" is missing from the demands of the "oppressed" mutated Arabian homosexual vampires?

Refugees are welcome!!! We so nice!!!

But honey, this person you brought in our home in Iceland is eyeing our 4 yo daughter and smells like rotten onions...

They are called "unprivileged" honey.

I'll pass. Totally into Belly Dance Cozplay though. :p
Think I lost a few brain cells reading that one...

Zooropa ... A bluer shade of white,
Zooropa .... It could be yours tonight
We're mild and green
And squeaky clean.

Well, here we have Mexicans ... Almost everyone working on a landscape crew or lawn service crew around here is (or appears to be) Mexican.

#MTB do you want something... more... Pakistani??? :)

What kind of a boat is it? It's a toy store inflatable crocodile pool toy...

Lets see what we can do for you... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJsX0d_FIqk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYY-3neUMg

I would think sleeping on the grass would be more comfortable than on a paved bike path, but that's just me.

Yea who lays on asphalt when you can lay on grass...

BUT this is going to be the new normal. Just read some information from the American Department of Defence and they are planning heavily on dealing with the fallout of climate change and other negative environmental impacts of our modern way of life. There are going to be a lot of conflict in a lot of the world in the near future over resources like good farm land, fresh water and energy.

Just like in Syria, years of civil conflict leads to a breakdown in the social order, government and infrastructure. This will displace millions. These people are going to be looking to countries with a high standard of living, like the US, EU, Canada, Australia, Japan, Iceland the Nordics ect.

This probably isn't the place for this rant, but what REALLY gets me going is why we in the West are expected to take in thousands of these refugee's when places like the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are not taking them in really at all.
To me that's like if Quebec had refugees and Ontario didn't take them and instead relied on Mexico and Brazil to take them in. Makes zero sense but maybe I am missing something.

Yea who lays on asphalt when you can lay on grass...

BUT this is going to be the new normal. Just read some information from the American Department of Defence and they are planning heavily on dealing with the fallout of climate change and other negative environmental impacts of our modern way of life. There are going to be a lot of conflict in a lot of the world in the near future over resources like good farm land, fresh water and energy.

Just like in Syria, years of civil conflict leads to a breakdown in the social order, government and infrastructure. This will displace millions. These people are going to be looking to countries with a high standard of living, like the US, EU, Canada, Australia, Japan, Iceland the Nordics ect.

This probably isn't the place for this rant, but what REALLY gets me going is why we in the West are expected to take in thousands of these refugee's when places like the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are not taking them in really at all.
To me that's like if Quebec had refugees and Ontario didn't take them and instead relied on Mexico and Brazil to take them in. Makes zero sense but maybe I am missing something.

Check a documentary from the BBC called the "long road" or something.

Quite alot of them were living in SA and UAE but were Syrian. Now that they can leave Arabia all together and go to Tzermanistan they just left.

Why Tzermany? Wtf not somewhere nice?

Actually, Volnix's post makes perfect sense to me, is perfectly logical and succinctly spells out what is happening in Greece.

One mans logical is another mans bat$hit crazy.I don't generalize or discriminate, I've know great people from every part of the world, also not so good ones....mostly not so good ones....I don't agree with either of you, like that never happens...

One mans logical is another mans bat$hit crazy.I don't generalize or discriminate, I've know great people from every part of the world, also not so good ones....mostly not so good ones....I don't agree with either of you, like that never happens...

They keep picking up bodies next to my Island Summerhouse... :(

How the F am I gonna invite Sara Paxton for holidays now? :(

BTW, quick question: If you put a baby in a dodgy boat and try to cross to Florida or something in da US of A they put you in prison no? :confused:

Last edited:
They keep picking up bodies next to my Island Summerhouse... :(

How the F am I gonna invite Sara Paxton for holidays now? :(

BTW, quick question: If you put a baby in a dodgy boat and try to cross to Florida or something in da US of A they put you in prison no? :confused:

I made my opinion perfectly clear, your point is very weak. They are escaping a war zone and dealing with violence from the government, rebels, and bombs being dropped by the U.S., Russia, and Euro nations. Let me know when your escaping a full blown war zone to get to Florida. I could care less who agrees with you on here or how you need to justify yourself. You stick by your principals and beliefs, and ill stick by mine.

I made my opinion perfectly clear, your point is very weak. They are escaping a war zone and dealing with violence from the government, rebels, and bombs being dropped by the U.S., Russia, and Euro nations. Let me know when your escaping a full blown war zone to get to Florida. I could care less who agrees with you on here or how you need to justify yourself. You stick by your principals and beliefs, and ill stick by mine.

No really, they are picking up bodies next to my Island Summerhouse. :D

Sara Paxton will tell me to go f@ck myself! No amount of Vodka Red Bull and Zeus can fix that!

Not all of them dude. Some of them just use the conflict as an excuse to go to Tzermanistan. Some of them also dump relatives on the way and I think that most of them are doing this, how its called, "Endangering a Minor"? Thingy. That's bad! :p

You're from the EU??

"Eeeek Volnix. What is that boat with Babies doing there and why are they sinking their own boat??" :D

sara-paxton-fan-dot-com-124-Copy.jpg

Last edited:
No Sara! Please don't leave! I'm sorry that this Snoop Dogg - Styled Moroccan Slob tried to grab your ass outside the Church.

You have to "be understanding"!!! We all have to! :D

I know that you would not do all that **** if you were in their position but all this is our fault too no? Like, our fault and because of Climate Change!

Nooo Sara! Don't get in that Helicopter!!! :D I'll get you more Vodka once the ATF lifts the movement curfew!! :D

Kos-Immigrants.jpg

Sara_paxton_bikini_shark_night_6qfnDOh_sized.jpg

Last edited:
No Sara! Please don't leave! I'm sorry that this Snoop Dogg - Styled Moroccan Slob tried to grab your ass outside the Church.

You have to "be understanding"!!! We all have to! :D

I know that you would not do all that **** if you were in their position but all this is our fault too no? Like, our fault and because of Climate Change!

Nooo Sara! Don't get in that Helicopter!!! :D I'll get you more Vodka once the ATF lifts the movement curfew!! :D

View attachment 1365

View attachment 1366

No more than ranting, posting pictures to try and prove a point is very weak. You can find a picture of any demographic doing just about anything, the internets a big place. As far as a percentage of immigrants being horrendous people...Their are people in every demographic who are horrible people. Feel free to hate all you want, you don't have to justify it to anyone but yourself.

Did they burn down the citizens registry Mafia-Style in Syria yet?

I kinda suspect that Syrian Passports are not that hard to get at the mo...

We are screening them with the latest Gismoz from Da EU! 97% Terrorist-Free Guaranteed!

Unless it's "Achkmed" picking up the phone in Syria to verify the registry. Then we're all f@cked!

55733926.jpg