Illegals

I should have added that although I am just a dumb engineer, I have studied the psychology, social, economic, and political underpinnings of the the 1920-1940's in Germany. I took classes in University. Visited Germany many, many times. I hired historians to take me to war sites including of course, the concentration camps.

The intellectual pussies die first.

Yeah, I'm also a dumbass, bigoted aerospace engineer. When I was last in New Jersey, I was working on the case that contained the inertial guidance system (gyros and stellar navigation via cameras) that sent nuclear warheads on-target within a few meters of theoretical. Singer-Kearfott, Google them.

Yes. I'm really that stooped. Security clearance and all. I work on a wide variety of weapons delivery systems. My job is to make damned sure it's the enemy that dies and our guys live. It's serious business and for the last 35 years I've enjoyed doing my little part keep America free. I'm just a small, small cog in a very large machine. I'm inconsequential, but still very proud of what it is that I contribute.

The deluded libtards think the magical unicorn & Skittles world of 'borderless countries' and abolishment of private property rights will solve everything. Go ahead, libtards...open YOUR home to illegals and terrorists and all the economic...er...fleeing war!!!ONE111!! morons that will gladly take your job along with all your tax-provided bennies. And yes, there's plenty of 'degree' carrying economic 'refugees' that can and will do your job for half the money you are getting.

If only they could read...they would realize how wrong they are. Dead wrong.

Look at the naval force German cat... Now he looks like a "Couch surfing tree shagging Delusional Wannabe Altruist" too nein? :D

The Hunt For U-238?

Give me TWO pings on the sonar!

<terrorist moron> I always wanted a camel farm in Montana!

The Hunt For U-238?

Give me TWO pings on the sonar!

<terrorist moron> I always wanted a camel farm in Montana!

This boat is fantastic!!! :D (army hospital psych ward sells You cigarettes... )

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The three rifles on the left in the picture look like center fire rifles and the rest look like CZ527 22 lr rimfires. I don't see any air rifles although the pellet tins are in the pic. Looks like a cache of training rifles.....this is what you would use to train and learn to shoot.

I'd like to know how those kind of people can get 22 LR "bullets".....I'm down to my last two cases of Lapua Center X and my last case of SK Rifle Match but it is becoming serious with the CCI mini-mag that my toy Sig likes, I might only have 4 bricks.

Illegals can get ammo and the rest of us can't?

Of course criminals have no problem getting guns and ammo illegally.

Last edited:
The three rifles on the left in the picture look like center fire rifles and the rest look like CZ527 22 lr rimfires. I don't see any air rifles although the pellet tins are in the pic. Looks like a cache of training rifles.....this is what you would use to train and learn to shoot.

I'd like to know how those kind of people can get 22 LR "bullets".....I'm down to my last two cases of Lapua Center X and my last case of SK Rifle Match but it is becoming serious with the CCI mini-mag that my toy Sig likes, I might only have 4 bricks.

Illegals can get ammo and the rest of us can't?

Of course criminals have no problem getting guns and ammo illegally.

What are you talking about??? :D (although I suspect it has something to do with a couple of rifles and bullets packed caravans in Northern Greece... ) :D

Three Brits arrested in Greece after guns and 200,000 bullets were found in cars

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/14/three...200000-bullets-were-found-in-cars-5681594?ITO

Last edited:
What are you talking about??? :D (although I suspect it has something to do with a couple of rifles and bullets packed caravans in Northern Greece... ) :D

Three Brits arrested in Greece after guns and 200,000 bullets were found in cars

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/14/three...200000-bullets-were-found-in-cars-5681594?ITO

That pic in your post are just four inexpensive, fancy BB guns.

You could easily put someone's eye out.

No real story here. It is not like if say an unpopular woman was funneling millions of dollars of arms from Libya to Syrian Rebels or say an entity was providing guns to Mexican drug lords.

The three rifles on the left in the picture look like center fire rifles and the rest look like CZ527 22 lr rimfires.

CZ452's, I believe. There were also some Model of 1956 Romanian .22 single-shot, bolt-action target rifles in the shipment. Odd.

There was ammunition from America in there also. Smuggler's blues from a sleeper cell.

Meanwhile...in Columbus Ohio...it appears the restaurant machete attacker was one of those Amish extremists!

COLUMBUS, Ohio – The man who attacked people in an Ohio restaurant with a machete Thursday and later was fatally shot by a policeman was from the West African nation of Guinea, an FBI spokesman said.

Spokesman Todd Lindgren said in a statement Monday that it would be premature to discuss what motivated the attack or details of the investigation.

Authorities haven't released many details about the attacker, 30-year-old Mohamed Barry, or his background. A police spokesman said information connected to the registration of the car Barry drove triggered an alert that required contacting the local terrorism task force, which contacted the FBI.

The Columbus police chief has said Barry wasn't known to police.

Four people were hurt in the assault at Nazareth Restaurant and Deli, on the north side of Columbus.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/1...rs-with-machete-was-from-guinea-fbi-says.html

Don't worry. Some libtard will be along shortly to tell us all how immigrants are all cool and warm and fuzzy and ****. SCREW dat.

Dirka dirka Mohamed Jihad.

I'm down to my last two cases of Lapua Center X and my last case of SK Rifle Match but it is becoming serious with the CCI mini-mag that my toy Sig likes, I might only have 4 bricks.

Rural King has Eley Club, Tenex and Match. It's kinda sorta reasonably priced. They also have GEKO, decent German .22 LR. They also had some Aguila semi-hot high vel and Eley primed standard velocity.

Our local Gander Mountain has the 330-round Federal bulk stuff for $26 right now. Good enough for practice and plinking.

I have a couple pistols that like CCI Blazer and I just scored my first brick of that in something like four or five years...$30. I have seen bulk Thunderduds and Winchester Mildcats, but they were over-priced IMO.

I have also been snagging the odd box of CCI Blue Tag Standard Velocity here and there.

I stocked Wolf (German SK Jagd manufactured) Match Target deep enough that my grandkids will be shooting it in 3-position matches.

CZ452's, I believe. There were also some Model of 1956 Romanian .22 single-shot, bolt-action target rifles in the shipment. Odd.

There was ammunition from America in there also. Smuggler's blues from a sleeper cell.

Maybe. Both have the shroud over the sight. The 527 has more drop than the 452, you could be right. I am pretty sure they are CZ. Damn fine rifles for the price. Naturally, I prefer my Anschutz 1712 but there is a soft spot for my cheapo CZ 550 with the Mauser action (30-06) and lots of kids on my shooting team use them although my son has a Savage that is remarkable..

Rural King has Eley Club, Tenex and Match. It's kinda sorta reasonably priced. They also have GEKO, decent German .22 LR. They also had some Aguila semi-hot high vel and Eley primed standard velocity.

Our local Gander Mountain has the 330-round Federal bulk stuff for $26 right now. Good enough for practice and plinking.

I have a couple pistols that like CCI Blazer and I just scored my first brick of that in something like four or five years...$30. I have seen bulk Thunderduds and Winchester Mildcats, but they were over-priced IMO.

I have also been snagging the odd box of CCI Blue Tag Standard Velocity here and there.

I stocked Wolf (German SK Jagd manufactured) Match Target deep enough that my grandkids will be shooting it in 3-position matches.

I can once and a while get 100 rounds of the CCI at my local hunting store but instead of $7.25 pre-Omama nonsense, it runs me $13. The Federal Champion cycles decent in my mosquieto but even it is impossible to find replacement ammo. I used to shoot a brick or two a week of 22LR (practicing 3P and Silhouette) but I can't replace the ammo so, I don't shoot as much. I had my sights on becoming a Distinguished Expert but the ammo situation got me sidetracked (eyes are also not as good over the peeps) and now I am focused on riding my bike before which my focus was on golf where I got my handicap down to plus 2, which is kind of like a Distinquished Expert or maybe doing a 50 minute 40K TT. I just wish I did not suck at cycling but genes are genes.

Did someone say...ANSCHUTZ!

I have a 1407 R.H. with the high zoot 1913 action and my match rifle is a L.H. 1907 in a 2213 Alu stock. I have a pic or two of the 1407, but only stock pics of the 1907. The 1907 goes to the line right around 17 pounds.

1407-5.jpg

1407-6.jpg

Of course...every red-blooded 'Murican needs himself a Winchester M1 Carbine! See the tall guy in the brown Carhartt jacket with his paperwork hanging out of his left rear pocket, standing directly below the 600-yard target? That be me on a VERY cold January morning a few years ago at Camp Perry.

The goobermint...the same morons that scream to ban guns out one side of their mouths...sold us a nice lot of M1 Carbines. The CMP offed them over the course of about two years.

The Winchesters were offered and I, along with a few hundred of my closest collector friends, were on hand at 4 AM to wait in line for the doors to open. They sold out in minutes.

They only allowed 10 guys at a time into the cage and I was waiting my turn when someone took the picture.

carbine_crazejan92008brownjacketism.jpg

I snagged all kinds of .22 there from Mossberg U.S. 44's to Winchester 75's. I was there when they sold the mint condition Kimber 82G's for $150 and the sight sets new in the foil for $150. Yeah, I bought several!

Nice!

My target rifle is a budget Russian izhmash cm 22, unfortunately. Ain't bad but is no 1907 with the 54 action.

Both would be deadly at 100 yards in the right hands.....right to the orbits.....to the left or right and just down from the diaper.

Never shot a Kimber 82G. I have to tell you that my son's Savage will do 5 round groups just under 0.5 inch at 50 yards all day although the Annie does half that and the occasional bad one is me, not the gun. $200 vs 2 grand. I guess it is like Suntour to Campy. You have to ask. How much do you want that little extra performance and what price do you put on the feel. When you pull that bolt back, you know it will shift the cog or something like that. I am partial just due to the trigger.

I have a metric **** ton of Roosian, Czech, Romanian and Yugoslavian rimfires...and centerfires. I have a healthy respect for Izhevsk/IzhmashZH, Molot, Tula, Zavodi Crveni Zastava, Cugir, CZ, etc. products. Usually well made and plenty accurate enough.

Here's a cute little rimfire...Romanian Cugir AKT-98 training rifle. This sports a Carl Zeiss 4x designed for the AK-74...no parallax adjustment, sadly, but useful at 100 meters and beyond.

DCP_0004.jpg

Note the East German 'Weiger' 30-round magazine converted to hold the rimfire insert by the Romanians.

LAying on my German Nestler drafting board with Nestler track drafting machine...did I mention those Germans...they build good stuff! All CAD now, sadly.

DCP_0003.jpg

CMP Mossberg 44U.S. I bought a boatload at $75/no magazine.

001-3.jpg

Garand ****...I think this is the Winchester.

HRAGARAND001.jpg

Miss Red Star Arms on my bud's Ma Duce. Yes. That's a live, transferrable M2.

missrsaonjeep.jpg

Now...you want to see some REAL fun? Go to YouTube and search for 'Bulletfest'. That's a little shoot I put on. Probably the most fun a guy can have with his clothes on.

When the CMP sold off the M1 Carbines, I tried to get one of every flavor. I missed three manufacturers...they sold out in minutes for some of them.

049.jpg