ilovepasta.org

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sun 16 Apr 2006 09:55:38a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Serene?
>
> > On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:54:14 -0700, sf <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

up

> >>Looks good... sounds like you're in recovery now. Hungry, but food

still
> >>isn't sitting well yet.

> > Yep. It's okay, though. I don't mind not eating if I can still enjoy
> > food. The first day of this thing, I couldn't even *read* about food
> > without getting nauseated.

> Sorry, Sereme, I must have missed it. I didn't know you had been ill.

'Hope
> you're feeling better real soon.

OH Serene I missed your post:(( I do hope you are feeling much better very
soon!!!!

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:05:13 GMT, "Ophelia" <[email protected]> wrote:

>OH Serene I missed your post:(( I do hope you are feeling much better very
>soon!!!!

Thanks so much! I went grocery shopping, because I'm so SICK of being
in the house. James is going to make dinner because I'm too sick to
eat and too tired to cook. He bought some steaks and asparagus, and
he's planning to make potatoes. I told him that since I've been sick,
if his food is pretty, he has to let me take pictures.

Oh, and we also bought a bunch of stuff for Carin to dye eggs with
(dyeing eggs is the only part of Easter she really likes):
blueberries, red and yellow onions, beets, and red cabbage. We'll see
how they turn out. (I'm gonna chop up the onions and save them -- she
only needs the peels.)

serene

Umbrian wrote:
> >>Yeah I do, sorry about the lousy presentation!

> Actually, I don't think pasta with pesto is very pretty, but it is
> awfully good. I always think it should have something red on it, but
> don't want to spoil the taste.

How bout some julienned sun-dried tomatoes??

> It falls into my classification (very large) of good things that don't
> look like much.

One of my ugliest, most delicious dinners is pasta tossed with pesto,
white beans, potaotes, green beans, and ricotta or parmesan. Big bowl
of beige and green stuff. Naw, don't try it, it's definitely no good! =)

Serene wrote:

> http://ilovepasta.org/pasta_improv.html

I recognize that place. I posted their pasta shapes page 4 or 5 years
ago.

Italians must get bored eating pasta 15 meals a week to have to come up
with all those shapes. I make do with ziti, linguine, and lasagne.
Maybe farfalle. Oooh, and a good strozzapreti with a complex sauce...

--Blair

On Sun 16 Apr 2006 09:17:57p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Blair P.
Houghton?

> Serene wrote:
>>
>> http://ilovepasta.org/pasta_improv.html

> I recognize that place. I posted their pasta shapes page 4 or 5 years
> ago.
>
> Italians must get bored eating pasta 15 meals a week to have to come up
> with all those shapes. I make do with ziti, linguine, and lasagne.
> Maybe farfalle. Oooh, and a good strozzapreti with a complex sauce...

Ah, priest-chokers! They are great with a chunky sauce and cheese.

--
Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬