I'm a Babcia

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Virginia Tadrzy, Feb 22, 2004.

  1. Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.

    Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea waiting
    the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.

    Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....

    -Ginny

    --
    "The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated." - Mark Twain

    Tags:

  2. Rick & Cyndi

    Rick & Cyndi Guest

    "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    :
    : Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom
    and Baby
    : okay, Dad in midsea waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on
    Sunday.
    :
    : Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE
    better......forget all
    : the new names for grandparents, we're going old country.
    Babcia and Dziadek
    : signing off....
    :
    : -Ginny
    ===========

    Congratulations Babcia Ginny (and the Dziadek, too!)!! Hugs to all and many, many blessed years and
    of great health! Many congratulations to Joe & Erika for little Matthew Allen... awwwwwwww!

    Hopefully, you'll be able to post some pictures (SOON!)on a site and/or through Yahoo or Ofoto.

    Woo-hoo!
    --
    Cyndi <Remove a "b" to reply

  3. Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
    > Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    >
    > Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea
    > waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.
    >
    > Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    > grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....
    >
    > -Ginny

    Best Wishes and Mazel Tov to you and to the rest of the family. This is wonderful news, thank you
    for letting us know.

    Margaret

  4. Jmcquown

    Jmcquown Guest

    Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:
    > Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    >
    > Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea
    > waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.
    >
    > Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    > grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....
    >
    > -Ginny

    Congrats, Babcia! I think my father is still ticked off at the Red Cross. They were supposed to tell
    him when I was born. He had to hear it from another military man who got a letter from his wife who
    knew my mom. I didn't see my dad until I was a year old. He brought me a stuffed dog (which I still
    have); I'm told I was so afraid of him I wouldn't stop crying. Nice to know they're going to fly
    papa in to see the baby.

    Jill

  5. Goomba38

    Goomba38 Guest

    Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

    > Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    >
    > Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea
    > waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.

    Congratulations. Welcome new baby. Curious.. when did the Red Cross start bringing Dad's home for
    babies births? Or did you mean he just took leave time and is catching a hop? Goomba

  6. Hahabogus

    Hahabogus Guest

    "Virginia Tadrzynski" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    >
    > Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea
    > waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.
    >
    > Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    > grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....
    >
    > -Ginny
    >

    > --
    > "The rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated." - Mark Twain

    Congrats and best wishes...Don't spoil the kid too much...(Ha! hard not to
    do).

    --
    Once during Prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water.
    --------

  7. Puester

    Puester Guest

    Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

    > Okay, FBS (first Born son) had an FBS on 2/20/04.
    >
    > Matthew Allen was born to Joe and Erica on the above date. Mom and Baby okay, Dad in midsea
    > waiting the Red Cross to fly him in on Sunday.
    >
    > Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    > grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....
    >
    > -Ginny
    >
    > --

    Congratulations. You are both about to experience a love like you have never known. (Fun, too!)

    gloria p

  8. Virginia Tadrzynski wrote:

    > Since hubby is Polish and sometimes the old ways ARE better......forget all the new names for
    > grandparents, we're going old country. Babcia and Dziadek signing off....
    >
    > -Ginny

    Most anyone can have grandparents, but only special kids get a Babcia and Dziadek. Enjoy
    your new life.
    --
    Ed [email protected] http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

  9. Becca