I'm a newbie, go easy on me.

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by MeisterBruno, Aug 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MeisterBruno

MeisterBruno New Member

Greetings everyone,

I just joined the forum today 2017 AUG 07. My name is Bruno (Meister) Silva from the USA. I did a bit of browsing and before I can become a contributor I would like to learn the ropes about the forum. I didn't find a guide or best practices or instructions, faq, etc anywhere. Perhaps my search wasn't deep enough but, if anyone could tell me a few things about how to become a better member I would appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Tags:

2. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

Bruno - this is nothing more than a conversation site with the main topic being bicycles. I'm sure that some dummy will post some sort of hate mail to you sooner or later but just ignore it since he's probably on his period.

3. Henrywrites

Henrywrites Member

Before joining, you should realize that the forum is all about bicycles discussions. It is either that or you are quite interested to know more about bikes and the way to get better at it. So, it is a forum for those that are really interested to learn more about bikes and how to go about it.

4. treecko142

treecko142 Member

Just share your love for biking with us and speak your mind out so that we can all have meaningful discussions.

5. Henrywrites

Henrywrites Member

You are right for we've got a story to tell. We have all got something nice that we've learnt and I'm optimistic that he is going to share what he knows with us as it regards riding and learning from it.