I'm back finally

Peter Chisholm

Guest
Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
ya miss me???

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

YEA!

I don't know if Jobst missed you, but I did!

Kevin

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
> newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
> NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

Hey Peter: We, or at least I, missed you. I thought you may have gotten a
real job, which would have kept you too busy to be here.

Dave Thompson

: Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
: i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
: ya miss me???

Yeah, I missed ya.

Pat in TX

Peter Chisholm writes:

> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> I have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

Of course!

Jobst Brandt
[email protected]

In article <1109604708.3986a6d3cb524ea9be9815b140546802@teranews>,
Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

We ALL missed you.
I thought you had been kidnapped by Shimano!...
or had knocked yourself senseless trying to stand up in an F4.

Campy riders are glad you are back.

Flare to land - live long and prosper

Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
>i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
>ya miss me???

Hey, Peter . . .

Nice to have you back. One post from you and that slight clicking
noise is gone from my XTR RD ;-)

So tell us:

- what Internet Service Provider did you wind up with?

- what's your connection speed?

- what method are you using to access Usenet?

- is it like going from Xenon to Record?

Looking forward to your brand spanking new posting and quoting style.

Neil

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
> newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
> NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

Did insurance help cover the therapist bills?

<eg>

Welcome back, Peter -- are you going to change your user name back to {won't
show off by spelling it out perfectly}?!? Was always easy to spot your
useful posts...even for a Shimano Man!

Shall go for a ride today to mark your return (and to save sanity after a
slug-like weekend), BS (no, really)

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:16 -0700, Peter Chisholm
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
>i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
>ya miss me???

Dear Peter,

Drat! I was hoping that you were on a sunny cycling vacation
in Spain.

Carl Fogel

may have said:

>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
>i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
>ya miss me???

Hot damn, you're back. You still need to get your nick back in the
headers, though. How are newbies supposed to know that you're
bilingual without it?

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

Please respond to some posts so we can critique the atribute/editing
features of your new service.

PS - should I leave the "resin insert" in my FD? I've got a 1996 Athena
crank and Ultegra 8-speed shifters (worked fine for 8 years). Old
Athena FD broke and I've got a new Veloce 10-speed to put on. Looks
like the insert is required for 10-speed but not a problem for older
cranks - true?

--
My bike blog:
http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/

Peter-<<>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me??? >><BR><BR>

Hello, Peter. Welcome back.
-------------------------------
John Dacey
Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
Since 1983
Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
http://www.businesscycles.com

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

Yeah. The dishes were really beginning to pile up around here, garbage
needs to be taken out, the cat box needs scooping, can't leave us
kiddies alone for more than a few minutes before a fight starts breaking
out somewhere.

Welcome home Peter.

/Robert

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

XXXOO

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> writes:

> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
> newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
> NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

Dude! Welcome back!

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:16 -0700, Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
>i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
>ya miss me???

Our long cycling nightmare is over.

Welcome back.

Ron

Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
>i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
>ya miss me???

But of course!

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called

newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI

Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

Good, you were gettin' cranky without a forum to vent.

Peter Chisholm wrote:
> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
> i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
> ya miss me???

Hundreds of us did!!!!

Meanwhile, someone gave me a copy of Buycycling!. There were some
little summaries called "Group Think", where they raved about DA and
Ultegra. The only Campy discussed was Chorus. It said something like,
"How do the Italians get away with this? Campy's second tier group
costs almost as much as Dura Ace!" Probably never occurred to them to
ask, "How to the Japanese get away with this? It costs more than Chorus?"

Welcome back!

> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups, i
> have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did ya
> miss me???

Huh who what? They told me you'd never be... geez, what happened, they just
took you for a ride for a while and then dropped you off back at the shop?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com