I'm back finally

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Peter Chisholm, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    ya miss me???

    Tags:

  2. None

    None Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    YEA!

    I don't know if Jobst missed you, but I did!

    Kevin

  3. Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
    > newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
    > NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

    Hey Peter: We, or at least I, missed you. I thought you may have gotten a
    real job, which would have kept you too busy to be here.

    Dave Thompson

  4. Pat

    Pat Guest

    : Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    : i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    : ya miss me???

    Yeah, I missed ya.

    Pat in TX

  5. Peter Chisholm writes:

    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > I have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    Of course!

    Jobst Brandt
    [email protected]

  6. H M Leary

    H M Leary Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    We ALL missed you.
    I thought you had been kidnapped by Shimano!...
    or had knocked yourself senseless trying to stand up in an F4.

    Campy riders are glad you are back.

    Flare to land - live long and prosper

  7. Neil Brooks

    Neil Brooks Guest

    Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    >i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    >ya miss me???

    Hey, Peter . . .

    Nice to have you back. One post from you and that slight clicking
    noise is gone from my XTR RD ;-)

    So tell us:

    - what Internet Service Provider did you wind up with?

    - what's your connection speed?

    - what method are you using to access Usenet?

    - is it like going from Xenon to Record?

    Looking forward to your brand spanking new posting and quoting style.

    Neil

  8. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
    > newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
    > NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

    Did insurance help cover the therapist bills?

    <eg>

    Welcome back, Peter -- are you going to change your user name back to {won't
    show off by spelling it out perfectly}?!? Was always easy to spot your
    useful posts...even for a Shimano Man!

    Shall go for a ride today to mark your return (and to save sanity after a
    slug-like weekend), BS (no, really)

  9. On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:16 -0700, Peter Chisholm
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    >i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    >ya miss me???

    Dear Peter,

    Drat! I was hoping that you were on a sunny cycling vacation
    in Spain.

    Carl Fogel

  10. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    may have said:

    >Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    >i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    >ya miss me???

    Hot damn, you're back. You still need to get your nick back in the
    headers, though. How are newbies supposed to know that you're
    bilingual without it?

  11. Diablo Scott

    Diablo Scott Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    Please respond to some posts so we can critique the atribute/editing
    features of your new service.

    PS - should I leave the "resin insert" in my FD? I've got a 1996 Athena
    crank and Ultegra 8-speed shifters (worked fine for 8 years). Old
    Athena FD broke and I've got a new Veloce 10-speed to put on. Looks
    like the insert is required for 10-speed but not a problem for older
    cranks - true?

    --
    My bike blog:
    http://diabloscott.blogspot.com/

  12. John Dacey

    John Dacey Guest

    Peter-<<>Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
    newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
    NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me??? >><BR><BR>

    Hello, Peter. Welcome back.
    -------------------------------
    John Dacey
    Business Cycles, Miami, Florida
    Since 1983
    Comprehensive catalogue of track equipment: online since 1996.
    http://www.businesscycles.com

  13. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    Yeah. The dishes were really beginning to pile up around here, garbage
    needs to be taken out, the cat box needs scooping, can't leave us
    kiddies alone for more than a few minutes before a fight starts breaking
    out somewhere.

    Welcome home Peter.

    /Robert

  14. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    XXXOO

    --
    Andrew Muzi
    www.yellowjersey.org

  15. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> writes:

    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called
    > newsgroups, i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved
    > NG-HI Jobst-did ya miss me???

    Dude! Welcome back!

  16. RonSonic

    RonSonic Guest

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:39:16 -0700, Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    >i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    >ya miss me???

    Our long cycling nightmare is over.

    Welcome back.

    Ron

  17. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    Peter Chisholm <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    >i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    >ya miss me???

    But of course!

    Mark Hickey
    Habanero Cycles
    http://www.habcycles.com
    Home of the $695 ti frame

  18. Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called

    newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI

    Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    Good, you were gettin' cranky without a forum to vent.

  19. richard

    richard Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:
    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    Hundreds of us did!!!!

    Meanwhile, someone gave me a copy of Buycycling!. There were some
    little summaries called "Group Think", where they raved about DA and
    Ultegra. The only Campy discussed was Chorus. It said something like,
    "How do the Italians get away with this? Campy's second tier group
    costs almost as much as Dura Ace!" Probably never occurred to them to
    ask, "How to the Japanese get away with this? It costs more than Chorus?"

    Welcome back!

  20. > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups, i
    > have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did ya
    > miss me???

    Huh who what? They told me you'd never be... geez, what happened, they just
    took you for a ride for a while and then dropped you off back at the shop?

    --Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    www.ChainReactionBicycles.com