I'm back finally

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Peter Chisholm, Feb 28, 2005.

  1. On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 06:38:38 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups, i
    >> have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did ya
    >> miss me???

    >Huh who what? They told me you'd never be... geez, what happened, they just
    >took you for a ride for a while and then dropped you off back at the shop?
    >
    >--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
    >www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

    Dear Mike,

    Okay, okay, we're sorry.

    The guys thought they could just lure him out to the parking
    lot with a story about some 11-cog Campy stuff that fell off
    a truck, knock him on the head, stuff him in the trunk,
    drive back to Pueblo, wrap him up in some rusty Shimano
    chains, and drop him in the Arkansas.

    But the river's nearly dry. I figure he wriggled free,
    picked up a beater at the Goodwill store, and rode back up
    to Boulder.

    So here's your money back.

    Like I said, a contract on Jobst is going to cost you a lot
    more. It's a long drive to California, and he's mobbed up
    pretty good. We'll have to think up a hell of a story to get
    him away from those Stanford security guards--maybe
    something about knowing a dame who has a lot of MA-2's that
    she wants to unload cheap?

    And no, nobody's gonna touch Sheldon. Forget it. That place
    in West Newton is like a fortress.

    You want cheaper prices, try the Smaldone brothers or Black
    Jim Colletti:

    http://www.geocities.com/OrganizedCrimeSyndicates/colorado.html

    Anyway, we appreciate your business and look forward to
    serving you again.

    Or else.

    Whiskers Incerto

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Peter Chisholm wrote:

    > Well, after much wrangling about with this here thing called newsgroups,
    > i have finally found out how to get back on tis beloved NG-HI Jobst-did
    > ya miss me???

    I see you gave these tapirs a good coat of grease. ;)
    <http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/asian/pix-liv/til0008.jpg>.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Earth