I'm being seduced and I need your help

On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:11:16 +0100, Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote:

>Alan Braggins wrote:
>> Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

>>>That rules out new 'bents.
>>

>> http://www.dutchbikes.nl/uk.htm is only 433 Euro. But it's a kit, and needs a donor upright to
>> provide parts (including the rear triangle).
>
>Oooh. I'm seriously tempted now I have a nice big workshop to lose all the bits in. Anyone here
>given it a go?

Seems very sheddi. "What else do you need: Blah blah blah and Tin of Hammerite."

I want one.

Tim
--
I understand very little of what's being discussed but for some reason it's fascinating.

(Jon Thompson, urs)

Tim Hall wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:11:16 +0100, Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote:

>>Oooh. I'm seriously tempted now I have a nice big workshop to lose all the bits in. Anyone here
>>given it a go?
>

> Seems very sheddi. "What else do you need: Blah blah blah and Tin of Hammerite."
>

> I want one.

I'm going to give it a go as a summer project if they can deliver in time. I have an old hybrid I
don't use anymore and it has reasonably decent componentry. My only thought was whether a 26" wheel
would be preferable to a 700c back wheel, my hybrid is 700c. I could hatchet up a **** mountain bike
but the transmission on that is **** and I'd end up buying more bits as well.

Colin

Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> Seems very sheddi. "What else do you need: Blah blah blah and Tin of Hammerite."

I also feel severely tempted, especially as I may be "resting" for a while in a couple of weeks. :)

--
Dave...

> > Seems very sheddi. "What else do you need: Blah blah blah and Tin of Hammerite."
>
> I also feel severely tempted, especially as I may be "resting" for a while in a couple of
> weeks. :)

I'm tempted as well, I have access to a local scrapyard which has been known to have old bikes
stacked miles high in one corner.

Gadget