im creating a habitat where

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mikemcdermid

im creating a habitat where there are no hikers animals trees flys thorn bushes

and there are big hills and jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes off road atvs and earth
moving machines

and (please add any thing else)

Yes, I can see it now.... VANDEMAN PARK

Created by a few misguided environmentalists who's pet project was hijacked by fun loving outdoorsy
types who also happen to ride bikes.

Bikes of all kinds..... bikes, bikes and more bikes......

Sadly it all had to come to an end, they found oil under the center of the park and, well, you know,
they had to start drilling and then there was the accident and the contamination.....

But, hey that was way back in............ pan to steril white walls and a glass covered atrium.....

Hey look mom, is that a squirle, don't get to close Mikey, it may bite.... OH MY GOD, it's a TROLL,
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.............

JeffP....

"mikemcdermid" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> im creating a habitat where there are no hikers animals trees flys thorn bushes
>
> and there are big hills and jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes off road atvs and earth
> moving machines
>
> and (please add any thing else)

On 14 Feb 2004 19:10:28 -0800, [email protected] (mikemcdermid)
wrote:

.im creating a habitat where there are no hikers animals trees flys .thorn bushes . .and there are
big hills and jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes .off road atvs and earth moving machines .
.and (please add any thing else)

Land mines. :)
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:31:35 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On 14 Feb 2004 19:10:28 -0800, [email protected] (mikemcdermid) wrote:
>
>.im creating a habitat where there are no hikers animals trees flys .thorn bushes . .and there are
>big hills and jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes .off road atvs and earth moving machines .
>.and (please add any thing else)
>
>Land mines. :)
>===

Mike are you actually learning some Humor ? that actually had a nice touch to it.

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:26:11 GMT, JJG <[email protected]> wrote:

.On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:31:35 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> .wrote: . .>On 14 Feb 2004
19:10:28 -0800, [email protected] (mikemcdermid) .>wrote: .> .>.im creating a habitat
where there are no hikers animals trees flys .>.thorn bushes .>. .>.and there are big hills and
jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes .>.off road atvs and earth moving machines .>. .>.and
(please add any thing else) .> .>Land mines. :) .>=== . . .Mike are you actually learning some Humor
? .that actually had a nice touch to it.

I'm just learning to speak mountain bike.
===
I am working on creating wildlife habitat that is off-limits to humans ("pure habitat"). Want to
help? (I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road construction.)

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

"Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 03:26:11 GMT, JJG <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> .On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:31:35 GMT, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> .wrote: . .>On 14 Feb 2004
> 19:10:28 -0800, [email protected]
(mikemcdermid)
> .>wrote: .> .>.im creating a habitat where there are no hikers animals trees flys .>.thorn bushes
> .>. .>.and there are big hills and jumps and mountainbikes motorcross bikes .>.off road atvs and
> earth moving machines .>. .>.and (please add any thing else) .> .>Land mines. :) .>=== . . .Mike
> are you actually learning some Humor ? .that actually had a nice touch to it.
>
> I'm just learning to speak mountain bike.

Well Hells Bells, maybe one day you'll learn to ride mountain bike too! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.