I'm glad that people here finally realize that LemonD is a tool

Kurgan Gringioni

Guest
Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
couldn't hold out.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
(former fan of LemonD)

On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
> couldn't hold out.
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.
> (former fan of LemonD)

Dumbass,

I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
vice versa. Business is business. Maybe Lemond
is right that his brand needs different treatment
(although if he valued his name-brand so well I
question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).

But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
him over for LANCE? Greg should have just broke
into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
It would have been more satisfying and saved a
lot of money on lawyers.

Ben

On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
> > couldn't hold out.

> > thanks,

> > K. Gringioni.
> > (former fan of LemonD)

> Dumbass,
>
> I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
> vice versa.  Business is business.  Maybe Lemond
> is right that his brand needs different treatment
> (although if he valued his name-brand so well I
> question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).
>
> But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
> him over for LANCE?  Greg should have just broke
> into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
> It would have been more satisfying and saved a
> lot of money on lawyers.

Dumbass -

Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.

LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
victories.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

On Apr 11, 11:38 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
> > > couldn't hold out.

> > > thanks,

> > > K. Gringioni.
> > > (former fan of LemonD)

> > Dumbass,

> > I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
> > vice versa. Business is business. Maybe Lemond
> > is right that his brand needs different treatment
> > (although if he valued his name-brand so well I
> > question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).

> > But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
> > him over for LANCE? Greg should have just broke
> > into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
> > It would have been more satisfying and saved a
> > lot of money on lawyers.

> Dumbass -
>
> Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.
>
> LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
> victories.

I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident. His
whole family is out to get Greg.

RicodJour wrote:
> I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident. His whole
> family is out to get Greg.

If he's family don't get him, Cheney will.

On Apr 11, 11:29 am, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> RicodJour wrote:
> > I don't think his brother-in-law shooting him was an accident.  His whole
> > family is out to get Greg.

> If he's family don't get him, Cheney will.

Cheney would actually be useful! for a change.

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:38:37 -0700 (PDT), Kurgan Gringioni
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>> On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> > Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
>> > couldn't hold out.

>> > thanks,

>> > K. Gringioni.
>> > (former fan of LemonD)

>> Dumbass,
>>
>> I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
>> vice versa.  Business is business.  Maybe Lemond
>> is right that his brand needs different treatment
>> (although if he valued his name-brand so well I
>> question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).
>>
>> But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
>> him over for LANCE?  Greg should have just broke
>> into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
>> It would have been more satisfying and saved a
>> lot of money on lawyers.

>Dumbass -
>

>Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.
>
>LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
>victories.

I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many, many
years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him when I
wasn't thinking of him.

If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible for
inserting him into these stupid situations.

On Apr 11, 8:38 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 11, 1:18 am, Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Took long enough, but he is such a big tool that even the diehards
> > > couldn't hold out.

> > > thanks,

> > > K. Gringioni.
> > > (former fan of LemonD)

> > Dumbass,

> > I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
> > vice versa.  Business is business.  Maybe Lemond
> > is right that his brand needs different treatment
> > (although if he valued his name-brand so well I
> > question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).

> > But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
> > him over for LANCE?  Greg should have just broke
> > into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
> > It would have been more satisfying and saved a
> > lot of money on lawyers.

> Dumbass -
>
> Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.
>
> LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
> victories.
>
> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.- Hide quoted text -

Hey dimwit

Cut him some slack, he's been screwed over by Bernard Tapie and Paul
Keochli
plus suffers from mitochondrial myopathy.

| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
many
| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
when I
| wasn't thinking of him.
|
| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible
for
| inserting him into these stupid situations.

Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
seemed to).

There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
otherwise. It's a job requirement.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

<Hobbes@spnb&s.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:38:37 -0700 (PDT), Kurgan Gringioni
| <[email protected]> wrote:
|
| >On Apr 11, 2:34 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
| >wrote:

| >> Dumbass,
| >>
| >> I have no problem with Lemond suing Trek and
| >> vice versa. Business is business. Maybe Lemond
| >> is right that his brand needs different treatment
| >> (although if he valued his name-brand so well I
| >> question the licensing for the cheapo accessory line).
| >>
| >> But the stuff in his lawsuit about Trek throwing
| >> him over for LANCE? Greg should have just broke
| >> into John Burke's house and boiled his bunny rabbit.
| >> It would have been more satisfying and saved a
| >> lot of money on lawyers.
| >

| >Dumbass -
| >

| >Errrrr . . . that's what I meant.
| >
| >LemonD started acting weird as soons as LANCE surpassed him in TdF
| >victories.
|
| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
many
| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
when I
| wasn't thinking of him.
|
| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible
for
| inserting him into these stupid situations.

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:08:23 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
>many
>| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
>when I
>| wasn't thinking of him.
>|
>| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he. Nobody else is responsible
>for
>| inserting him into these stupid situations.
>
>Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
>suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
>to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
>amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
>seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
>seemed to).
>
>There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
>regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
>otherwise. It's a job requirement.

True. Lemond is among the great cyclists.

These are generally driven, obsessive people who as a part of their job act in
ways that would otherwise be objectionable. Even the most humble have ego issues
that would cripple a normal life.

Still there's a point where an old jock has to stop comparing himself to the
guys out there today and pointing out his superiority.

On Apr 12, 7:47 am, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 06:08:23 GMT, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >| I can't recall anything that's brought GREG back into the news in many,
> >many
> >| years that didn't damage my opinion of him. I thought so much more of him
> >when I
> >| wasn't thinking of him.
> >|
> >| If anyone is damaging his reputation it is he.  Nobody else is responsible
> >for
> >| inserting him into  these stupid situations.

> >Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
> >suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
> >to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
> >amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
> >seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
> >seemed to).

> >There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
> >regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
> >otherwise. It's a job requirement.

> True. Lemond is among the great cyclists.
>
> These are generally driven, obsessive people who as a part of their job act in
> ways that would otherwise be objectionable. Even the most humble have ego issues
> that would cripple a normal life.
>
> Still there's a point where an old jock has to stop comparing himself to the
> guys out there today and pointing out his superiority.- Hide quoted text -

Dumbass -

That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.

Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
gentleman.

LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
Huez.

LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

In article
<fc6a5970-6512-43a8-9902-16035bf73f46@q24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Apr 12, 7:47 am, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:
> > >many
> > >when I

> > >for

> > >Regardless, he remains one of the great cyclists of all time. I'm not
> > >suggesting he's in the top-3 or 5 or whatever, but he would have given pause
> > >to any of the top cyclists, ever, were they to race with him. He was an
> > >amazing talent, possibly the best "natural cyclist" ever (meaning that it
> > >seemed like he was bred to ride a bike... it came easily to him, or at least
> > >seemed to).

> > >There are very few examples of world-class athletes who would seem, in all
> > >regards, to be well-balanced people with their egos in check. Doped or
> > >otherwise. It's a job requirement.

> > True. Lemond is among the great cyclists.
> >
> > These are generally driven, obsessive people who as a part of their job act in
> > ways that would otherwise be objectionable. Even the most humble have ego issues
> > that would cripple a normal life.
> >
> > Still there's a point where an old jock has to stop comparing himself to the
> > guys out there today and pointing out his superiority.- Hide quoted text -

> Dumbass -
>
> That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.
>
> Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
> it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
> Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
> gentleman.
>
> LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
> Huez.
>
> LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
public eye? Not the kind of behavior one lauds, but it is his
business. No odd public pronouncements. Do you imply that LANCE
is not a gentleman?

--
Michael Press

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:35:47 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article
><fc6a5970-6512-43a8-9902-16035bf73f46@q24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Apr 12, 7:47 am, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

>> > True. Lemond is among the great cyclists.
>> >
>> > These are generally driven, obsessive people who as a part of their job act in
>> > ways that would otherwise be objectionable. Even the most humble have ego issues
>> > that would cripple a normal life.
>> >
>> > Still there's a point where an old jock has to stop comparing himself to the
>> > guys out there today and pointing out his superiority.- Hide quoted text -

>> Dumbass -
>>
>> That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.
>>
>> Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
>> it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
>> Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
>> gentleman.
>>
>> LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
>> Huez.
>>
>> LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

>What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
>with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
>public eye? Not the kind of behavior one lauds, but it is his
>business. No odd public pronouncements. Do you imply that LANCE
>is not a gentleman?

See there, that's the way a retired athlete should comport himself: Drink; put
on 15-20 pounds; work out when it's fun; stay out late; drink. Show up and
cheer once in awhile. Do a little public-eye stuff for maybe an uncontroversial
politician or charity. Stay sober for that. Sign a ten bazillion dollar deal
with Trek to build LANCE bikes as soon as they get rid of that other guy. Get
really derunk.

> You don't like me because I think you're an idiot and am not afraid to
> let you know that you're an idiot and if I were you I'd feel the same
> way, but most people here approve of that behavior.

The problem is that I don't dislike you. I think that you're juvenile.
That's all.

In article <[email protected]>,
Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:35:47 -0700, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >In article
> ><fc6a5970-6512-43a8-9902-16035bf73f46@q24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> > Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Dumbass -
> >>
> >> That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.
> >>
> >> Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
> >> it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
> >> Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
> >> gentleman.
> >>
> >> LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
> >> Huez.
> >>
> >> LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

> >What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
> >with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
> >public eye? Not the kind of behavior one lauds, but it is his
> >business. No odd public pronouncements. Do you imply that LANCE
> >is not a gentleman?

> See there, that's the way a retired athlete should comport himself: Drink;
> put
> on 15-20 pounds; stay out late; drink. Sign a ten bazillion dollar deal
> with Trek to build LANCE bikes as soon as they get rid of that other guy. Get
> really derunk.

LIVEDRUNK approves.

On Apr 12, 7:35 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
> with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
> public eye?

Listen, LANCE is not Olsen-ating on a lark. It's the only way he can
be sure that they're not some gold digger after his money (Heather
Mills). You should feel sorry for LANCE - he doesn't want to, he
_has_ to date 22 year old multi-millionaires. Poor *******.

On Apr 12, 4:35 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article
> <fc6a5970-6512-43a8-9902-16035bf73...@q24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
>  Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 12, 7:47 am, Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

> > > True. Lemond is among the great cyclists.

> > > These are generally driven, obsessive people who as a part of their job act in
> > > ways that would otherwise be objectionable. Even the most humble have ego issues
> > > that would cripple a normal life.

> > > Still there's a point where an old jock has to stop comparing himself to the
> > > guys out there today and pointing out his superiority.- Hide quoted text -

> > Dumbass -

> > That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.

> > Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
> > it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
> > Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
> > gentleman.

> > LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
> > Huez.

> > LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

> What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
> with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
> public eye? Not the kind of behavior one lauds, but it is his
> business. No odd public pronouncements. Do you imply that LANCE
> is not a gentleman?

Dumbass -

He doesn't have the reputation of being the warmest human being.

Still infinitely better than the wack-job-ness of LemonD.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Michael Press wrote:
> Do you imply that LANCE is not a gentleman?

Dunno, but robert miller is a real Lady.

In article
<7015a2de-cfac-4978-afb1-be44a1d47c0e@d26g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Apr 12, 4:35 pm, Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
> > In article
> > <fc6a5970-6512-43a8-9902-16035bf73...@q24g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> >  Kurgan Gringioni <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Dumbass -

> > > That's the problem. It's not his job anymore.

> > > Athletes who have high emotional intelligence understand when to shut
> > > it off. Leaving it out on the race course, the field or whatever.
> > > Indurain, for one. As soon as the race was over, he was the perfect
> > > gentleman.

> > > LemonD is an emotional retard. He still thinks he's climbing Alpe d
> > > Huez.

> > > LANCE - somewhere in between. Better than LemonD. Worse than Indurain.

> > What has LANCE done besides embark on a multi-year pub crawl
> > with some of the most, how can I put it?, gaudy women in the
> > public eye? Not the kind of behavior one lauds, but it is his
> > business. No odd public pronouncements. Do you imply that LANCE
> > is not a gentleman?

> He doesn't have the reputation of being the warmest human being.

I understand that Mother Teresa did not believe in
pain medication for her patients, and was inclined
to sit at their bedsides in their last hours.