"I'm going to knock your head off with a baseball bat"

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:08:26 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Keats)
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>I'm not sure what you mean by "cut through traffic". It
>sounds like you're complaining about cyclists using the
>traffic lane(s) when they can keep up with or surpass the
>prevailing speed of the rest of the traffic.

Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
that rises to around 100% :)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
> 50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
> that rises to around 100% :)

You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny (squashed) bike,
are you?

Bill "been caught in squeezes, but not like that" S.

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:16:34 GMT, "Bill Sornson"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<[email protected]>:

>You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny (squashed) bike,
>are you?

Heh! Not hardly. I ride a recumbent, for a start.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:16:34 GMT, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

>> You're not a /really skinny/ messenger with a REALLY skinny
>> (squashed) bike, are you?

> Heh! Not hardly. I ride a recumbent, for a start.

Well, the first step is admitting it.

:p

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:08:26 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Keats)
>wrote in message <[email protected]>:
>
>>I'm not sure what you mean by "cut through traffic". It
>>sounds like you're complaining about cyclists using the
>>traffic lane(s) when they can keep up with or surpass the
>>prevailing speed of the rest of the traffic.

>Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
>50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
>that rises to around 100% :)

I'm wondering what Freud would say about the reference to "bust
passengers"... is it a nursing mother thing, or a reference to their
mental or moral state, or perhaps he feels they should be immortalized
in marble.

But in any event, if you beat 'em it doesn't matter.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame

Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 10:08:26 -0700, [email protected] (Tom Keats)
>>wrote in message <[email protected]>:
>>
>>>I'm not sure what you mean by "cut through traffic". It
>>>sounds like you're complaining about cyclists using the
>>>traffic lane(s) when they can keep up with or surpass the
>>>prevailing speed of the rest of the traffic.

>>Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
>>50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
>>that rises to around 100% :)

>I'm wondering what Freud would say about the reference to "bust
>passengers"... is it a nursing mother thing, or a reference to their
>mental or moral state, or perhaps he feels they should be immortalized
>in marble.

So . . . *is* Lubriplate 630 a good product for lubing nipples??

Neil Brooks <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mark Hickey <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Every day I race the bus from the station to my office. I win about
>>>50% of the time. In terms of enjoyment, me vs. the bust passengers,
>>>that rises to around 100% :)

>>I'm wondering what Freud would say about the reference to "bust
>>passengers"... is it a nursing mother thing, or a reference to their
>>mental or moral state, or perhaps he feels they should be immortalized
>>in marble.

>So . . . *is* Lubriplate 630 a good product for lubing nipples??

Yes, but it tastes funny.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com