I'm looking for Lin Chee Tan rheumatism pills

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Esben Lund, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Esben Lund

    Esben Lund Guest

    Hi there!

    I've been looking all over the net for this product without any success.
    I would be very happy for any information about these pills.

    Thanks in advance
    Esben Lund, Norway

    Tags:

  2. see below

    Esben Lund wrote:

    > Hi there!
    >
    > I've been looking all over the net for this product without any success.
    > I would be very happy for any information about these pills.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Esben Lund, Norway

    Mister Lund...welcome from Norway..Lin Ji is a Chinese word meaning:
    "Fungus of life" It is pronounced: Ling Shi! It s used in many ways
    and
    even that which you seek may NOT be what you ARE looking for.
    WHAT do you NEED and for what purpose?? The popular "fungus of
    life" is also a Japanese Mushroom that is very expensive but also very
    GOOD
    at healing Cancer. It runs about 120 American dollars per ounce. \

    I make a product that is a drink..it contains 20 herbals and heals may
    things.
    The chemistry is a conversion of any SUGAR to healing acids that works
    via the liver.
    The Japanese call it Kombu-CHA in its simplest form. The Bastardized
    American
    version, though lauded highly, is useless. The Russians call it
    Ti-Kvaas..and is a
    relative of a substance brought to Russia by the Mongols and Gengjis
    Khan!
    It means: "Brewed Tea"..with the BREW meaning "AGED" with Suconnet
    for a
    specified time ( Modern Labs have defined this at 6.5 days at 74
    degrees F)
    Stalin had it studied extensively and found that it was a miracle
    substance.

    WHAT do you "define" as the item you want.?, and what do you want it
    for or ,
    more specifically...what do you NEED it FOR?? .describe it and
    perhaps I can
    re-define it for you? My e-mail is : B-ob1 <[email protected]>

  3. see below

    Esben Lund wrote:

    > Hi there!
    >
    > I've been looking all over the net for this product without any success.
    > I would be very happy for any information about these pills.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Esben Lund, Norway

    OK..Esben...You are looking for Lin(g) Zhi...( The Japanese REISHI
    Mushroom Google has 100 listings in Ten blocks of ten each.
    It is Known ( LITERAL Translation) as the "FUNGUS of life"
    ( lin(g) in Japanese commercial parlance: Zhi ("ji"as adoped by the
    Japanese)
    As I stated before..the price at an oriental HERB store here is 120
    dollars per ounce
    I hope you can find iy=t for LESS on the www. . That's "LING ZHI"
    on Google.

  4. Esben Lund wrote:

    > Hi there!
    >
    > I've been looking all over the net for this product without any success.
    > I would be very happy for any information about these pills.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    > Esben Lund, Norway

    Lin Chi ( Chinese) pronounced Ling Jee. The Fungus of Life.
    It usually is a family in the MUSHROOM category as well..such
    "Ling zhi" which is what you are looking for..the REISHI MUSHROOM
    It cost about 125 Dollars American in any good ORIENTAL Herb shop!
    It MAY also be available on the net as there IS a www. site under Both
    names.
    GOOGLE has it eadily if you wish to do the typing! B-0b1

    <http://www.Google.Reishi.mushroom>

  5. rini

    rini New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2011
    My mother in law given this chinesse medicine by someone. She was diagnosed with osteoarthritis. After taking this drug, the pain on her knee disappeared in a few days. I,m not sure what Lin Chee Tan Pills made from. In my country Lin Chee Tan are illegal. But i'm still wonder what it made from.

  6. Chandara

    Chandara New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2014