I'm new here... :)

CJDK

Mar 26, 2003
Hey everyone!

My name is Christina and I just joined this forum. I just thought I should let everyone know who I am. Not that it matters anyway. But I'm here. Hehe.

I'm a cycling enthusiast with captial C and E. I LOVE it. I am always looking forward to the season and to see my heroes out on the road.

People always ask me why I like cycling so much. I always say to them that when watching the riders bike up and down mountains, you get a glimpse of what miracles can be and you get a feeling that if they can do what they do... then there's a big possibility you feel you can achieve a lot too. I guess that's the philosophical way to look at it, huh?

I know for sure, that I'll be at various races and watch cycling on TV for as long as I can. I'm into it, and I can't stop. Not to make it sound like an addiction though, .... it could be though. Who knows? Hehehe

Well, I hope this post makes sense to you all, and that I could get in touch with some of you out there. No matter who you are, as long as you love cycling... more or less than me.. doesn't matter. :) I just don't know any cycling enthusiasts... so it's really difficult to talk cycling. At the moment, when I talk cycling with my friends, they get bored of me. Hahaha. I could talk about it for hours and hours and I would still be able to go on. That would be like a "Cycling Duracell"-battery. Hehe.

Well, anyway. Reply if you like, e-mail me if you like, do whatever pleases you. :)

Take care everyone!

Lots of hugs,
Christina

The forum is free, tell your opinion on whatever thread thats already started or make your own thread.

Grab your chance the forum is full of cyling enthousiasts(and maybe some freaks) from all around the world.

Hi & w'come CJDK, the nice thing about this forum is, WE ALL LOVE CYCLING! Besides watching do you cycle as well, if so what - Roadie/MTB? Recriational/serius? It's much more fun watching fellow cyclist from the inside of a group than from the sideline! :cool:

First off: thanks for the welcome you guys! :)

Umm, no I don't cycle myself. Unfortunately I got a bad knee injury a few years back, and I can't race. I do bike around on my bike from time to time to help my knee get into shape again. It's going slow though. So, I guess I'm a recreational cyclist.

The type of cycling I'm into the most is road.

Christina

Hey, spectators are w'come as well, :cool: as long as you enjoy cycling. BTW good luck with the knee, wish you a speedy recovery .

Thank you, Lazy Legs. I'm hoping for "speedy" :) Haha.

ps: I - LOVE - CYCLING!!!

I'm a bit upset that you have not read the rules of our community, CJDK. Let me remind you...

IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL FEMALE MEMBERS POST A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES IN THE MUGSHOT THREAD.

Only joking. Welcome to the best cycling bb on the web CJDK. Hope you spend lotsa hours with us.

Welcome, from one n00b to the next. :D

Mountain biker here ... but yeah, could you pleeeeease post a pic ... of your bike? :p

*LOL* My bike is NOTHING to phone home about. It's "not a real bike". It's just ... umm... a bike. *LOL* Well, I MIGHT post a pic of me with my bike. I know y'all laugh anyway. Hahaha

I really don't have a picture right now. You will have to do with a picture of my dog, if you're that eager to get a picture. *LOL* I don't have any other picture with me. OK, like, as soon as I get one I will. OK?