I'm not Mark Probert, but he's my new hero...

ARoberts

Guest
I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma newsgroup by
a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping up
far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been busy
challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along with
others who are contemptuous of him). When he felt the heat, he accused me
of being someone named Mark. I did some research to find out why, and found
that Mark has been doing a fine job of exposing this leech wherever he
insinuates his miserable little presence. Keep up the good work, Mark!

P.S. I like the song...

"ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma newsgroup

by
> a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping

up
> far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been busy
> challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along with
> others who are contemptuous of him). When he felt the heat, he accused me
> of being someone named Mark. I did some research to find out why, and

found
> that Mark has been doing a fine job of exposing this leech wherever he
> insinuates his miserable little presence. Keep up the good work, Mark!
>
> P.S. I like the song...

and my new hero

"Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, in true (chickenshit) form, he refuses to reply to my expose of
> his inconsistencies and dissembling, instead taking feeble "potshots" in
> other threads that only further demonstrate his considerable ignorance
> of, and lack of concern for, facts. He has the curious notion that I
> consider "dirt" to be a source of nutrition, and that I "eat" it for
> that reason. In point of fact, diatomaceous earth (DE) is not "dirt" any
> more than water is V-8. While one might find some form or other of DE in
> common dirt if one looked carefully enough, the "amorphous silica"
> naturally occurring as the fossil remains of freshwater diatoms are
> remarkably pure, encased in strata for eons, dating from a time long
> before humans began the wholesale pollution of the natural environment.
> As such, the "DEtox" properties of this material are quite interesting,
> something that Galen Knight, myself, and many many others to date have
> found advantageous in coping with the degenerative effects of metal
> toxicity in particular, and environmental pollution in general. Contrary
> to recently posted misinformation, I do not "eat" "dirt" to provide
> nutrition, I drink DE mixed with water to detoxify myself on a regular
> basis, namely once a day when possible. I find it rather amusing that an
> opinionated and boorish dilettante such as this thinks he can somehow
> save face by lying in open forum about something he clearly does not
> understand. It speaks volumes concerning his lack of sincerity and
> integrity as a health protagonist, not to mention what would appear to
> be a highly troubled sense of self-esteem. Alas, c'est la guerre...
>
> --
> _o Kristofer Dale,
> _ \<,_ ragged individualist,
> _____( )/ ( )_____ statistic at large...
>
> p.s. Learn and live, http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org

> "ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma

newsgroup
> by
> > a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping

> up
> > far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been

busy
> > challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along

with
> > others who are contemptuous of him). When he felt the heat, he accused

me
> > of being someone named Mark. I did some research to find out why, and

> found
> > that Mark has been doing a fine job of exposing this leech wherever he
> > insinuates his miserable little presence. Keep up the good work, Mark!
> >
> > P.S. I like the song...

> and my new hero

You have to be absolutely shameless. What a low life-form you are,
MLM-Leech.

"ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_%1Qa.47397$Ph3.4020@sccrnsc04>...
> I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma newsgroup by
> a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping up
> far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been busy
> challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along with
> others who are contemptuous of him).

I've never heard of ginseng being an asthma cure and find it hard to
believe. But having said that I'll now say this. Mark Probert gets a
lot of flack in this ng from the alters and you will too if you hang
around.

You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
system and how the 4th leading cause of death in US is pharmaceutical
drugs - behind heart disease, stroke and cancer.

Carole (Cellsalts)
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/pharm.htm

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Carole) wrote:

> You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
> system

LOL! That's very funny coming from an altie, who swallows nearly any
conspiracy theory unquestioningly, as long as it puts conventional
medicine in a bad light. The saying that comes to mind is "pot, kettle,
black."

[Snip]

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you

Carole Cellsalts wrote:

> "ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<_%1Qa.47397$Ph3.4020@sccrnsc04>...
>
>>I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma newsgroup by
>>a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping up
>>far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been busy
>>challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along with
>>others who are contemptuous of him).

> I've never heard of ginseng being an asthma cure and find it hard to
> believe. But having said that I'll now say this. Mark Probert gets a
> lot of flack in this ng from the alters and you will too if you hang
> around.

Flack? AFAIAC, it is just a light breeze.

> You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
> system and how the 4th leading cause of death in US is pharmaceutical
> drugs - behind heart disease, stroke and cancer.

Carole, can you list a conspiracy yarn you have rejected as not being
credible?

In article <[email protected]>,
Carole <[email protected]> wrote:

>You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
>system and how the 4th leading cause of death in US is pharmaceutical
>drugs - behind heart disease, stroke and cancer.

You dimwitted conspiracy-minded nitwits don't realize how gullibly you
fall for every nonsensical "conspiracy theory" that comes your way.

And pharmaceutical drugs are not the 4th leading cause of death in the
US.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Orac <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>
> > You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
> > system

> LOL! That's very funny coming from an altie, who swallows nearly any
> conspiracy theory unquestioningly, as long as it puts conventional
> medicine in a bad light. The saying that comes to mind is "pot, kettle,
> black."

But you allopathic lot go to school for years and study the
recommended texts, cram for exams to get your qualifications. I can
imagine if it was me, I wouldn't want to hear anything against it -
why would you?

The system is manipuating people and things just don't make sense if
you think about it. We are living in a controlled, manipulated
environment. Due to media concentration we rarely get to hear anything
except spin.

"The planet is being controlled, to an alarming extent, by elites, or,
as I call them, cartels. There are many cartels, but 7 are the most
powerful. They evolve, they learn from one another, they both compete
and cooperate. Unfortunately, the trend is more towards cooperation.
These 7 cartels represent the following areas: GOVERNMENT, MILITARY,
INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY, MONEY, MEDIA, AND MEDICAL.....I came to this map
of cartels through my own research on the medical monopoly. That's
where it started, in 1986.  .. Once you understand these cartel
elites, you can begin to separate out information into loose layers of
importance, as in, which layer of the control game are we talking
about? Because it's all about layers. And at most layers, the
players are forwarding agendas which they do not realize fit into
higher and more destructive agendas."--Jon Rappoport
http://www.whale.to/w/rappoport.html

I don't swallow EVERY conspiracy theory, but I do consider them all.
And why not? What about yourselves who believe everything in the
media, in corrupted text books and manipulated spin produced for
public consumption. What is a person to believe? I know where I'll
take my chances.

This is the way I think.
Firstly, if what comes out of the mass media doesn't make sense I
automatically consider it propaganda and look for an alternative
answer. And thanks to other discerning people who I used to ignore,
there are plenty of people who have worked these things out.

Secondly, if somebody has a story to tell but the system calls them
nuts, I consider the possibility they onto something and the system is
trying to discredit them.

Thirdly, because a theory is most popularly believed doesn't make it
true. Sometimes it is the one odd person has facts or experience to
draw from that others don't.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/media.htm

Carole <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Orac <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
> >
> > > You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
> > > system

> > LOL! That's very funny coming from an altie, who swallows nearly any
> > conspiracy theory unquestioningly, as long as it puts conventional
> > medicine in a bad light. The saying that comes to mind is "pot, kettle,
> > black."

> But you allopathic lot go to school for years and study the
> recommended texts, cram for exams to get your qualifications. I can
> imagine if it was me, I wouldn't want to hear anything against it -
> why would you?

Cramming? Cramming is for feebs. The beauty of, e.g., physics is that it
holds it own proof. If the prof. tries to ******** you, you can often do the
experiment, or check the math for yourself and see if there any
inconsistancies. Everything I was taught about anatomy, turns out to be
right as I checked it myself in an actual body. Over and over. The point is,
that the alties present their "theories" but you can't check for
consistency. The conspiracies you have to take at face value, much like
you'll need to take the Bible at face value. The alt. modalities you have to
take at face value and you've got to live with the fact that many of the
theories of alt.med. are actually mutually exclusive like cell-salts and
homeopathy are.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Carole) wrote:

> Orac <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
> >
> > > You allopathic lot don't realise how mind controlled you are by the
> > > system

> > LOL! That's very funny coming from an altie, who swallows nearly any
> > conspiracy theory unquestioningly, as long as it puts conventional
> > medicine in a bad light. The saying that comes to mind is "pot, kettle,
> > black."

> But you allopathic lot go to school for years and study the
> recommended texts, cram for exams to get your qualifications. I can
> imagine if it was me, I wouldn't want to hear anything against it -
> why would you?
>
> The system is manipuating people and things just don't make sense if
> you think about it. We are living in a controlled, manipulated
> environment. Due to media concentration we rarely get to hear anything
> except spin.
>
> "The planet is being controlled, to an alarming extent, by elites, or,
> as I call them, cartels. There are many cartels, but 7 are the most
> powerful. They evolve, they learn from one another, they both compete
> and cooperate. Unfortunately, the trend is more towards cooperation.
> These 7 cartels represent the following areas: GOVERNMENT, MILITARY,
> INTELLIGENCE, ENERGY, MONEY, MEDIA, AND MEDICAL.....I came to this map
> of cartels through my own research on the medical monopoly. That's
> where it started, in 1986.  .. Once you understand these cartel
> elites, you can begin to separate out information into loose layers of
> importance, as in, which layer of the control game are we talking
> about? Because it's all about layers. And at most layers, the
> players are forwarding agendas which they do not realize fit into
> higher and more destructive agendas."--Jon Rappoport
> http://www.whale.to/w/rappoport.html

Thanks for backing up my assertion about conspiracy theories.

> I don't swallow EVERY conspiracy theory, but I do consider them all.

Really? Not from what I can tell from your website, as I see no
dissenting views.

> And why not? What about yourselves who believe everything in the
> media, in corrupted text books and manipulated spin produced for
> public consumption. What is a person to believe? I know where I'll
> take my chances.

As do I. With evidence.

> This is the way I think.
> Firstly, if what comes out of the mass media doesn't make sense I
> automatically consider it propaganda and look for an alternative
> answer. And thanks to other discerning people who I used to ignore,
> there are plenty of people who have worked these things out.

Just because it comes from the mass media does NOT automatically make it
false. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. It has to be evaluated on
the evidence.

> Secondly, if somebody has a story to tell but the system calls them
> nuts, I consider the possibility they onto something and the system is
> trying to discredit them.

Oh, please. Most of the time nuts are no more than nuts.

> Thirdly, because a theory is most popularly believed doesn't make it
> true. Sometimes it is the one odd person has facts or experience to
> draw from that others don't.

I would point out that the converse is also true, perhaps even more
true. Just because a story goes against popular or professional belief
does NOT make it true. Evidence, not "going against the grain," is what
counts. Conspiracy theorists and crackpots of all stripes would have you
believe that nearly everyone who goes against conventional thinking and
takes heat for it is correct. But for every Galileo or Copernicus or
Judah Folkman, whose scientific views are not accepted immediately,
there are probably hundreds more whose views are not accepted and it
turns out correctly so.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

>From: [email protected] (David Wright)
>Date: 7/14/2003 9:47 PM Central Standard Time

<snip name calling>

>And pharmaceutical drugs are not the 4th leading cause of death in the
>US.
>
> -- David Wright

Proof please.

Jan

"Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carole Cellsalts wrote:
>
> > "ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>I was just accused of being Mark over on the alt.support.asthma

newsgroup by
> >>a paranoid little scam-weed called Dave (Wickware). He has been popping

up
> >>far too often trying to sell ginseng as an asthma "cure". I've been

busy
> >>challenging his predatory little game since he has been there (along

with
> >>others who are contemptuous of him).

> > I've never heard of ginseng being an asthma cure and find it hard to
> > believe. But having said that I'll now say this. Mark Probert gets a
> > lot of flack in this ng from the alters and you will too if you hang
> > around.

The reason that you have never heard of ginseng as an asthma cure is because
it wasn't
possible for asthmatics take the root the in its ancient, traditional form.
The whole point
of my coming to this newsgroup was to let the people who needed to know that
there is
a new process that has been developed by a Taiwan based Pharmaceutical
conpany that
makes a 100% pure Panax Goinseng in powder form that help asthma, high blood
pressure
and is safe for all ages. I have been met here with a couple of ignorant
individuals who seem
to resent any thought that they were unable to form. You can learn if you go
to:

http://www.glowlife.com/

Dave wrote:

> makes a 100% pure Panax Goinseng in powder form that help asthma, high blood
> pressure

Dave, can you provide information about how this helps both conditions?
I am specifically interested in just how it affects the body.

> > I don't swallow EVERY conspiracy theory, but I do consider them all.
>
> Really? Not from what I can tell from your website, as I see no
> dissenting views.

The bits on my website are merely starting points which can be added
to or disproved at a later date.

> > And why not? What about yourselves who believe everything in the
> > media, in corrupted text books and manipulated spin produced for
> > public consumption. What is a person to believe? I know where I'll
> > take my chances.

> As do I. With evidence.

Cooked or uncooked?

> > This is the way I think.
> > Firstly, if what comes out of the mass media doesn't make sense I
> > automatically consider it propaganda and look for an alternative
> > answer. And thanks to other discerning people who I used to ignore,
> > there are plenty of people who have worked these things out.

> Just because it comes from the mass media does NOT automatically make it
> false. Sometimes it is. Sometimes it isn't. It has to be evaluated on
> the evidence.

True. I always expect the worst of the media and sometimes
investigative journalism surprises me. However, there is a lot of
control of media ownership and a lot of censorship and it is used to
push propaganda.

> > Secondly, if somebody has a story to tell but the system calls them
> > nuts, I consider the possibility they onto something and the system is
> > trying to discredit them.

> Oh, please. Most of the time nuts are no more than nuts.

How do you know that?

> > Thirdly, because a theory is most popularly believed doesn't make it
> > true. Sometimes it is the one odd person has facts or experience to
> > draw from that others don't.

> I would point out that the converse is also true, perhaps even more
> true.

You should join Michele in being a master of the bleeding obvious.
Obviously the converse can be true but not always.

So if you, on the balance of probabilities, dismiss every theory that
goes against popular opinion, you run the risk of dismissing something
that is true.

Just because a story goes against popular or professional belief
> does NOT make it true. Evidence, not "going against the grain," is what
> counts. Conspiracy theorists and crackpots of all stripes would have you
> believe that nearly everyone who goes against conventional thinking and
> takes heat for it is correct.

No, but it does suit the power elite like to have people dismiss
conspiracy theorists and go along with the popular opinion that has
been carefully nurtured in schools and the controlled news media.
History is written by the victors. Get out a current version of
history of the American Historical Society and see if you can find the
story about the babies being taken out of incubators in the Gulf War.
It isn't there. Know why? Because its been written out. You don't get
to hear the truth, you get the modified version or reality.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/conspiracy.htm

"ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<KtHQa.62450$Ph3.6340@sccrnsc04>...

> Ah, Carole. The cellsalts haven't killed you off yet?

No, not yet ...and I see you are still hanging on by the skin of your
teeth.

Your incipient
> paranoia seems to have blossomed quite nicely since you spent lots of time
> in alt.support.asthma being ridiculed for your myriad conspiracy theories.

If I recall correctly, my conspiracy theories developed after I left
the alt.support.asthma ng. Your memory isn't what it used to be.

> Thanks for admitting that you are a flack though.

No, flack isn't used in that context. A person either throws or gets
flack, not is flack. Flack means opposition.

> You haven't heard of ginseng as an asthma cure?? Carole, meet Dave. And if
> you have some salt left over, could you take a moment to pound it up his
> sphinter?

Calcium is a cellsalt Alan. But you wouldn't know about that would
you. I guess you live on doughnuts, cake and beef stroganoff all
washed down with copious amounts of red wine.

Carole
http://www.austarmetro.com.au/~hubbca/allopathy.htm

Carole wrote:

>>>I don't swallow EVERY conspiracy theory, but I do consider them all.

>>Really? Not from what I can tell from your website, as I see no
>>dissenting views.

> The bits on my website are merely starting points which can be added
> to or disproved at a later date.
>

>>>And why not? What about yourselves who believe everything in the
>>>media, in corrupted text books and manipulated spin produced for
>>>public consumption. What is a person to believe? I know where I'll
>>>take my chances.

>>As do I. With evidence.

> Cooked or uncooked?

RAW.

"Carole" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "ARoberts" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > Ah, Carole. The cellsalts haven't killed you off yet?

> No, not yet ...and I see you are still hanging on by the skin of your
> teeth.

> Your incipient
> > paranoia seems to have blossomed quite nicely since you spent lots of

time
> > in alt.support.asthma being ridiculed for your myriad conspiracy

theories.

> If I recall correctly, my conspiracy theories developed after I left
> the alt.support.asthma ng. Your memory isn't what it used to be.

Nah, you were railing against dark forces and subterranean plots even then.

> > Thanks for admitting that you are a flack though.

> No, flack isn't used in that context. A person either throws or gets
> flack, not is flack. Flack means opposition.

It also means a shill.

> > You haven't heard of ginseng as an asthma cure?? Carole, meet Dave.

And if
> > you have some salt left over, could you take a moment to pound it up his
> > sphinter?

> Calcium is a cellsalt Alan. But you wouldn't know about that would
> you.

Calcium is an element, Carole. Since you never got past 8th year science,
you invest it with magical properties and call it other things--most of them
delusional.

I guess you live on doughnuts, cake and beef stroganoff all
> washed down with copious amounts of red wine.

You guess about most things, most of them incorrectly.

Peter Bowditch wrote:

> [email protected] (Carole) wrote:
>

>>doughnuts, cake and beef stroganoff all
>>washed down with copious amounts of red wine

> Four of the major food groups.

I thought they were microwave, canned, take-out and reservations.