I'm not really an idiot; I just act like one (apology)

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Carol Cohen, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    In case anyone did a double-take on my comment an hour ago an the Belize name in the "Giant Revive"
    thread, in which I unknowingly repeat what Ed Wong wrote last week: my only excuse is that today my
    whole studio is being reroofed in rubber and the cement smells like a gigantic bike inner tube
    repair (wheeee!).

    C.C.

    Tags:

  2. Chere

    Chere Guest

    BREATH DEEP, CAROL !!!!!!

    Are you and yours doing Sea Gull this year?

    Chere

  3. Carol Cohen

    Carol Cohen Guest

    No, but I may sign up for the GSS, the Glue-Sniffing Scentury.

    C.C.

    > From: "chere" <[email protected]> Organization: MindSpring Enterprises Newsgroups:
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:14:08 -0400 Subject: Re: I'm not really an
    > idiot; I just act like one (apology)
    >
    > BREATH DEEP, CAROL !!!!!!
    >
    > Are you and yours doing Sea Gull this year?
    >
    > Chere

  4. Chere

    Chere Guest

    Aw, what's a few brain cells? Carol, you have plenty to spare. c.