I'm not sure this is the correct way to wear a helmet..

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Martin, Dec 9, 2005.

  1. Ian Blake

    Ian Blake Guest

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    David Martin wrote:
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg

    In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
    quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
    his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

  3. John_Kane

    John_Kane Guest

  4. Jon Senior

    Jon Senior Guest

  5. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Jon Senior wrote:
    > David Martin wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg

    > That's exactly what I needed when I decided to throw myself over the
    > bars of the fixer. ;-)
    >
    > Jon

    Indeed last time I crashed and landed on my head/face a helmet worn in
    that style would, sorry might, have saved me my facial cuts and
    permanent scar.

  6. In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven ([email protected]
    family.com) wrote:
    > David Martin wrote:
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
    > >

    > In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
    > quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
    > his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

    <Shedde>

    Cloff!!

    </Shedde>

    While you were out at the Rollright Stones, I came and set fire to your
    Shed.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven ([email protected]
    family.com) wrote:
    > David Martin wrote:
    > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
    > >

    > In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
    > quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
    > his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

    <Shedde>

    Cloff!!

    </Shedde>

    While you were out at the Rollright Stones, I came and set fire to your
    Shed.

  8. Dave Larrington <[email protected]>typed

    > In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven ([email protected]
    > family.com) wrote:
    > > David Martin wrote:
    > > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
    > > >

    > > In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
    > > quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
    > > his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

    > <Shedde>

    > Cloff!!

    > </Shedde>

    Meanwhile a martlehat fred has started in uk.people.disabilty...

    --
    Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
    Edgware.