I'm not sure this is the correct way to wear a helmet..

In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven (junk@raven-
family.com) wrote:
> David Martin wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
> >

> In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
> quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
> his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

<Shedde>

Cloff!!

</Shedde>

While you were out at the Rollright Stones, I came and set fire to your
Shed.

family.com) wrote:
> David Martin wrote:
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
> >

> In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
> quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
> his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

<Shedde>

Cloff!!

</Shedde>

While you were out at the Rollright Stones, I came and set fire to your
Shed.

Dave Larrington <[email protected]>typed

> In article <[email protected]>, Tony Raven (junk@raven-
> family.com) wrote:
> > David Martin wrote:
> > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/dec05/urbanpolaris05/DSCN3131.jpg
> > >

> > In a short while it will drop off his face and later on while he's
> > quietly eating his tea a little Eric Martlew will suddenly burst out of
> > his chest and run off to terrorise the cycling world.

> <Shedde>

> Cloff!!

> </Shedde>

Meanwhile a martlehat fred has started in uk.people.disabilty...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.