I'm posting a damn message now!

SD2006

Jun 19, 2006
Hello SD2006!

It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

You're quite welcome! I'm just glad I could contribute something meaningful to the forum. :)

Another damning message with no solution, hows that for your damn conversation? Now shut up and start talking!

You should be able to click the small [x] icon to dismiss the message. :)

Froze said:
Another damning message with no solution, hows that for your damn conversation? Now shut up and start talking!

Uhh OK. I bought a Magicshine 808 and did 20 miles in the dark Friday night. It was fun, except for the damn bugs. That's one thing I didn't think about when I decided to try evening rides...

SD2006 said:
Uhh OK. I bought a Magicshine 808 and did 20 miles in the dark Friday night. It was fun, except for the damn bugs. That's one thing I didn't think about when I decided to try evening rides...

Damn bugs, I hate spitting out damn bugs, and at night the damn things get thick in the air, is so...well so damning.