I'm soooo sleepy...

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by np426z, Dec 26, 2004.

  1. np426z

    np426z Guest

    and the world's sooooo quite. All of Edinburgh seems to have fallen asleep
    rather early tonight.

    It's been a funny Christmas. People I never knew four months ago now fill
    my head. Of course, the flip side is that people that meant so much to me
    four months ago are now a burden I'm desperate to shed. And they don't
    realise it. Strange how that happens sometimes. But. That's. Life.

    Questions to which I need an answer:

    should i buy a new snowboard?
    should i arrange a last minute boarding holiday abroad?
    should i get new running shoes tomorrow?
    should i worry about the skydiving course i'm on?
    when will my upset tummy go away?
    will i ever find a t-shirt like the drummer of razorlight wore on TOTP?
    <that's *really* pissing me off!>
    are tight jeans coming back into fashion?
    should I lose another couple of lbs and do more tummy exercises? <ok, i
    knows that's a 'yes', but it's so BORING>
    should I swim for an hour three times a week?
    clothes shopping in Glasgow next week?
    I need to find something savoury in Tescos. I'm sick to death of sweet
    foods over Christmas.
    Hillend tomorrow, or blitz it next week?
    Do the essays that are stacking up? <ok, that's a yes, but how many, and
    when? takes me a day to do one.>
    should I buy tickets for 'The Mars Volta' in Glasgow in March?
    gotta re-read more Shakespeare, but which one, and when?
    what *IS* going on between me and Cassandra? anything? nothing? i'm fcuked
    if i can work it out, but she's cool.
    Oakley or Bolle?
    need a mobile with a camera for picture messaging, but how much to spend?
    and so on...

    Life's a bitch. <but quite good fun>

    Tags:

  2. >Questions to which I need an answer:

    >should i buy a new snowboard?

    Everyone needs a new broad once in awhile.

    >should i arrange a last minute boarding holiday abroad?

    Two broads!

    >should i get new running shoes tomorrow?

    Yes, those nikes are all worn out after just a few months.

    >should i worry about the skydiving course i'm on?

    No, worry about the collison course you're on, with injuryville, from wearing
    nikes.

    >when will my upset tummy go away?

    When you buy asics.

    >will i ever find a t-shirt like the drummer of razorlight wore on TOTP?

    Yes, just do more acid.

    ><that's *really* pissing me off!>
    >are tight jeans coming back into fashion?

    Yes.

    >should I lose another couple of lbs and do more tummy exercises? <ok, i
    >knows that's a 'yes', but it's so BORING>

    Yes, 97lbs is much too fat.

    >should I swim for an hour three times a week?

    Yes, in a pool of your own filth.

    >clothes shopping in Glasgow next week?

    Kilts R us?

    >I need to find something savoury in Tescos. I'm sick to death of sweet
    >foods over Christmas.

    Where's the question idiot?

    >Hillend tomorrow, or blitz it next week?

    Blueberry blitzes are ok.

    >Do the essays that are stacking up? <ok, that's a yes, but how many, and
    >when? takes me a day to do one.>
    >should I buy tickets for 'The Mars Volta' in Glasgow in March?

    idiot

    >gotta re-read more Shakespeare, but which one, and when?

    Why? He sucks.

    >what *IS* going on between me and Cassandra? anything? nothing? i'm fcuked
    >if i can work it out, but she's cool.

    Is Cassanda your right or left hand?

    >Oakley or Bolle?

    Oakley.

    >need a mobile with a camera for picture messaging, but how much to spend?

    I'll trade you mine that I got free for being Comcasts "Troll Of The Year", for
    a case of HP sause.

    >and so on...
    >
    >Life's a bitch. <but quite good fun>

  3. Yin Yang

    Yin Yang Guest

    "np426z" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > and the world's sooooo quite. All of Edinburgh seems to have fallen
    > asleep
    > rather early tonight.
    >
    > It's been a funny Christmas. People I never knew four months ago now fill
    > my head. Of course, the flip side is that people that meant so much to
    > me
    > four months ago are now a burden I'm desperate to shed. And they don't
    > realise it. Strange how that happens sometimes. But. That's. Life.
    >
    > Questions to which I need an answer:
    >
    > should i buy a new snowboard?
    > should i arrange a last minute boarding holiday abroad?
    > should i get new running shoes tomorrow?
    > should i worry about the skydiving course i'm on?
    > when will my upset tummy go away?
    > will i ever find a t-shirt like the drummer of razorlight wore on TOTP?
    > <that's *really* pissing me off!>
    > are tight jeans coming back into fashion?
    > should I lose another couple of lbs and do more tummy exercises? <ok, i
    > knows that's a 'yes', but it's so BORING>
    > should I swim for an hour three times a week?
    > clothes shopping in Glasgow next week?
    > I need to find something savoury in Tescos. I'm sick to death of sweet
    > foods over Christmas.
    > Hillend tomorrow, or blitz it next week?
    > Do the essays that are stacking up? <ok, that's a yes, but how many, and
    > when? takes me a day to do one.>
    > should I buy tickets for 'The Mars Volta' in Glasgow in March?
    > gotta re-read more Shakespeare, but which one, and when?
    > what *IS* going on between me and Cassandra? anything? nothing? i'm
    > fcuked
    > if i can work it out, but she's cool.
    > Oakley or Bolle?
    > need a mobile with a camera for picture messaging, but how much to spend?
    > and so on...
    >
    > Life's a bitch. <but quite good fun>

    are you channeling Larry King?

  4. I am laying low too.
    Why.
    "now 4Y is just dumb!"
    LSDperson.
    Luv the hills there on pbs.deadened
    I say snowboard and be carefully of ice and water.

    numberus years painting. by the hour or job, you buy the paint and
    supplies. Local of Ortonville Michigan. phone not in the book. e mail
    only please. for work only or contact. ( a nature person. most likely be
    outside.)
    e-mail. [email protected]

  5. Yin Yang

    Yin Yang Guest

    "Tom R Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I am laying low too.
    > Why.
    > "now 4Y is just dumb!"
    > LSDperson.
    > Luv the hills there on pbs.deadened
    > I say snowboard and be carefully of ice and water.
    >
    > numberus years painting. by the hour or job, you buy the paint and
    > supplies. Local of Ortonville Michigan. phone not in the book. e mail
    > only please. for work only or contact. ( a nature person. most likely be
    > outside.)

    do you make any money with this painting gig? i'm getting really tired of
    computers. i think i could sling paint as well as anyone.

    > e-mail. [email protected]

  6. >do you make any money with this painting gig?

    No, he doesn't. I had a job for him, emailed him for info, and no response. He
    can't be making $$$ that way.

  7. np426z wrote:
    > and the world's sooooo quite. All of Edinburgh seems to have fallen

    asleep
    > rather early tonight.
    >
    > It's been a funny Christmas. People I never knew four months ago now

    fill
    > my head. Of course, the flip side is that people that meant so much

    to me
    > four months ago are now a burden I'm desperate to shed. And they

    don't
    > realise it. Strange how that happens sometimes. But. That's. Life.
    >
    > Questions to which I need an answer:
    >
    > should i buy a new snowboard?

    Naw, buy some skies

    > should i arrange a last minute boarding holiday abroad?

    Lake Tahoe expects to have huge dumps this week. I'm going swooshing at
    Sqauwllywood on New Year's Day. To hell with staying up the night
    before. Skiing is more important.
    Martha
    Real Men wear pants above their asses