Triathlon · Public discussion

IM Switzerland hr file

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 436 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
16 February 2006
Last activity
16 February 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
436
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,
    Does anyone have the file of his race at IM Switzerland 2005 (or 2004)
    in Polar, Ciclosport or GPS format ?
    I am interested in .gpx .tur .hrm .kml formats
    I will convert the profile/distance for my tacx indoor trainer.
    I could be reached by email at this address: (paolotom AT libero.it)
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Paolo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.