I'm thinking about purchasing a new 10 speed bicycle ...

Claire Petersky <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Neil Cherry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>> ... 20 speed (I haven't seen the new 10 cog cluster on a triple yet,
>> anyone? anyone?).

> That'll be my new bike, on order.
>
> Never said I was a hill climber.

Well, to a certain extent you are by default. What you aren't is a
hill climber enthusiast.

I haven't figured out if I like hill climbing or not. I mean, I ride
up Hurricane Ridge whenever I'm out at my parents house on the peninsula
.. It is definitely one of my favorite rides. But the idea of seeking
out a hilly ride around Seattle just seems daft to me.

Maybe I like mountain climbs but not hills.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
Any member introducing a dog into the Society's premises shall be