I'm thinking of getting the Fezzari Speedster

1_fez_rider

Nov 22, 2006
Speedster100-400.jpg

I've been looking at road bikes lately and not too much of a big fan of traditional road bikes with those drop down bars (I think that's what they're called).
So I found this baby. It's a Fezzari Speedster.

It cost about $500 and for the price I thought it would be a good fit for me.
I'm not a big weight wennie or particular about parts. I just want a simple and decent road bike.

Here's the specs:

Frame Fezzari Premium Aluminum, heat-treated, light-weight frameFork Fezzari Aluminum Diamond ForkHeadset 1 1/8” integrated threadless, with triple sealed cartridge bearings, alloy cone & headset spacersStem Fezzari 3D forged 6061 alloy, Adjustable 70'-140'Handlebars Fezzari 6061 alloy, 580 mm, blast black, flat barTape / Grips Velo 125mm double-density rubber deluxe gripsBrakes Deluxe V-Brakes for extra stopping powerBrake Levers Shimano, integrated with shiftersFront Derailleur Shimano C051 31.8mm clamp, bottom pull with extra-wide pivot link for improved shifting responseRear Derailleur Shimano Sora, long cage (triple)Shift Levers Shimano ST-R225Cassette Sunrace 8-speed, 12x24TCrankset RPM Triple 48x38x28T, 2-piece, five arm, black polishedPedals Aluminum and Composite body, Cr-Mo axleRims Alex DA16 700c, alloy double wall, machined sidewalls, stainless steel single eyelet, blackFront Hub Formula OV-31, 32-hole, sealed bearing, alloy Quick Release, Blast BlackRear Hub Shimano FH-2200, 32-hole, sealed bearing, alloy Quick Release, Blast BlackSpokes 2.0mm (14g) super black stainlessTires Maxxis Detonator M-203, 700 x 28cSaddle Fezzari SPXR fully adjustable, microfiber, ergonomically designed, hollow Cr-Mo rails, square taper, extra paddingSeat Post Fezzari Ultra 1-piece 3D forged alloy, 27.2x350mm, blackSeat Binder Fezzari Racing Design forged CNC, anodized black

I went to the LBS a few days ago to try and compare the Fezzari Speedster to any other Flat-Bar Road bike. But all they had were bikes costing over $600. I figured I'd go with Fezzari since they do offer a lifetime warranty, great prices and from what I've heard, great customer service!