IM Tri Shorts

I'm doing my first Ironman, and I'm looking for some suggestions for a
good pair of Tri Shorts for the race. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

[email protected] wrote:
> I'm doing my first Ironman, and I'm looking for some suggestions for a
> good pair of Tri Shorts for the race. Any advice would be appreciated.
> Thanks.

Go with what has been working so far. I would not try anything new.

That being said, the DeSoto products may be something you could explore
during your preparation. I have had good experiences with them.

It is tempting to get yourself psyched-up by purchasing new and flashy
outfits, supplements, etc. Without knowing how your body will feel ten
hours into the day, it seems an unnecessary risk.

My two cents,

rsquared