I'm trying to post to the forum, but i'm unable to do so

Paul Marangoni

Apr 18, 2020
Los Angeles
Getting this error:
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

I'm trying to post under the Bike Buying Advice topic.

I have gotten the same thing, I have been lurking around here for a while, but just made an account to make some posts, not sure what the issue is!

In my case, it looks like it was because I had placed hyperlinks in my post. Once I removed them, it worked. Pretty lame if you asked me.

I have no problems posting anything, links, videos, pictures.

It's not lame if you are the one who can't figure out basic internet functions. :D

The forum could use some love that's for sure, looks dated compared to modern websites but it's still usable enough.

Whoa, hang on there! You're getting an error, huh? That's a bummer, dude. But spammy content? In the bike buying advice section? Never!

Anyway, let's get back on track here. So, you're looking for some bike buying advice, eh? Well, I'm all about that! ‍♂️

First things first: drop those roadie bikes like they're hot! Just kidding... kinda. But seriously, if you're here, I'm guessing you're after something a bit more... adventurous.

Now, I'm no stranger to the world of mountain biking, and I've got to say, there's nothing quite like the thrill of hitting the trails on a beast of a bike. ‍♂️

But, I'm not one to knock other types of cycling – I'm always up for trying new things. ‍♂️ So, if you're into road biking, more power to ya! Just don't forget to save some energy for the mountains.

Cheers, and happy biking! ‍♂️