I'm very sorry ...

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Dr. Steven Walk, Apr 28, 2003.

1. I'm very sorry for my posts. I can't help myself. The piles have been affecting my brain,
    most likely due to the proximity between the two. Please excuse me. I will try to be better
    in the future.

Tags:

2. Don't listen to him. He's a fake. I'm the real deal. Liar. Liar. Liar.

ecce_d[email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I'm very sorry for my posts. I can't help myself. The piles have been affecting my brain,
    > most likely due to the proximity between the two. Please excuse me. I will try to be better
    > in the future.

3. You are both wrong. I am the real ecce. Get lost, padre.

[email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    > I'm very sorry for my posts. I can't help myself. The piles have been affecting my brain,
    > most likely due to the proximity between the two. Please excuse me. I will try to be better
    > in the future.

4. Fake, imposter, fibber, liar, blasphemer, devil, deceiver, fabricator, bag of hot air,
    phoney, et al.

> in the future.

5. Lazlo

Lazlo Guest

> Fake, imposter, fibber, liar, blasphemer, devil, deceiver, fabricator, bag of hot air,
    > phoney, et al.
    >
    > [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > I'm very sorry for my posts. I can't help myself. The piles have been affecting my brain, most
    > > likely due to the proximity between the two. Please excuse me. I will try to be better in the
    > > future.

Maybe if you used an occasional sitz bath you would be smarter

6. The imposter needs a bath. I'm clean as a whistle. Father Guido checked me out and told me so!

[email protected] (lazlo) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Fake, imposter, fibber, liar, blasphemer, devil, deceiver, fabricator, bag of hot air, phoney,
    > > et al.
    > >
    > > [email protected] (Dr. Steven Walker) wrote in message
    > > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > I'm very sorry for my posts. I can't help myself. The piles have been affecting my brain, most
    > > > likely due to the proximity between the two. Please excuse me. I will try to be better in the
    > > > future.
    >
    > Maybe if you used an occasional sitz bath you would be smarter