IM Wisconsin Parking?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Harold Buck, Sep 3, 2003.

  1. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    If I'm reading the IM Wisconsin athlete manual correctly, it sounds like we're supposed to park at
    Monona Terrace on Sunday. However, there are only 600 spots in that ramp, many of which will be
    occupied with bikes that day. So, can we park there, and, if not or if it will fill up too quickly,
    where's the best place to park?

    I wouldn't worry about it too much except I'm worried about having to gather up all my gear and get
    it back to the car after the race while toting an IV along :)

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

    Tags:

  2. Stansd

    Stansd Guest

    Harold,

    Relax, my friend...reading all your posts lately makes me think you are in a panic...the garage will
    fill up quickly...Since you have some friends coming, get one of them to drop you off.

    Stan "Harold Buck" <no_one_knows@attbi.com> wrote in message
    > If I'm reading the IM Wisconsin athlete manual correctly, it sounds like we're supposed to park at
    > Monona Terrace on Sunday. However, there are only 600 spots in that ramp, many of which will be
    > occupied with bikes that day. So, can we park there, and, if not or if it will fill up too
    > quickly, where's the best place to park?
    >
    > I wouldn't worry about it too much except I'm worried about having to gather up all my gear and
    > get it back to the car after the race while toting an IV along :)
    >
    > --Harold Buck
    >

    > "I used to rock and roll all night, and party every day. Then it was every other day. . . ."
    >
    > - Homer J. Simpson

  3. M Kochanski

    M Kochanski Guest

    There are a lot of oter parking ramps and street parking.

    Look here for the parking ramps.

    http://www.ci.madison.wi.us

    I think ironmanwisconsin.com has parking info too.