Imagine cross posting this here! (PSF alert)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jim Price, May 28, 2003.

  1. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    I just spotted a post on rec.bicycles.tech entitled: "Washing bib-shorts in a machines that use
    agitiators" Which discusses such things as "taking care of the suspenders".

    Slabs. Lots of slabs.

    Jim Price

    Tags:

  2. Sam Salt

    Sam Salt Guest

    Yes I thought that,got me quite worked up.Do you think the Paving Slab Fairy approves of suspenders?

    Sam Salt

    "Jim Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I just spotted a post on rec.bicycles.tech entitled: "Washing bib-shorts in a machines that use
    > agitiators" Which discusses such things as "taking care of the suspenders".
    >
    > Slabs. Lots of slabs.
    >
    > Jim Price

    ---