imagine how easy he'd be to troll

Jim Flom

Guest
So Lance is rejoining the team in December, fueling speculation that he
might ride another Tour, all because the l'Equipe article has awakened this
"immensely proud" athlete's competitive side.

Is he immensely proud or immensely sensitive?

Too bad he doesn't post to rbr. Imagine the fun people would have.

JF

--
All men dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night in the dusty

http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Jim Flom wrote:

> Too bad he doesn't post to rbr. Imagine the fun people would have.

What makes you so positive he *doesn't*.

PANTS is the latest incarnation of CritPRO. Labbe gave him the handle.
It's official.

-RJ

OTOH, imagine that ordinary rbr'ers were more like Lance. Fat Stevie
and Sierraman would have ten Tour wins between them by now.

-RJ

ronaldo_jeremiah wrote:
> OTOH, imagine that ordinary rbr'ers were more like Lance. Fat Stevie
> and Sierraman would have ten Tour wins between them by now.
>
> -RJ

All of Sierraman's would be in the Tour Feminin.

"John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jim Flom wrote:
>>
>> Too bad he doesn't post to rbr. Imagine the fun people would have.
>>

> What makes you so positive he *doesn't*.

That's a good question, Jim. Thanks for thinking of me!
Lance

Lance Armstrong wrote:
> "John Rees" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Jim Flom wrote:
>>
>>>Too bad he doesn't post to rbr. Imagine the fun people would have.
>>>

>>What makes you so positive he *doesn't*.

> That's a good question, Jim. Thanks for thinking of me!
> Lance

Hey! Thanks for sharing your insight. Can I sniff your saddle?

He does post here. He uses the "stage name" Tom Kunich". Apparently that
was the name of a bully in 4th grade that beat him up.
"Jim Flom " <[email protected]> wrote in message
> So Lance is rejoining the team in December, fueling speculation that he
> might ride another Tour, all because the l'Equipe article has awakened

this
> "immensely proud" athlete's competitive side.
>
> Is he immensely proud or immensely sensitive?
>
> Too bad he doesn't post to rbr. Imagine the fun people would have.
>
> JF
>
> --
> All men dream, but not equally.
> Those who dream by night in the dusty
> recesses of their minds
> Awake to find that it was vanity;
> But the dreamers of day are dangerous men,
> That they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.
> -- T. E. Lawrence
>
> http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

"CritAm" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> He does post here. He uses the "stage name" Tom Kunich". Apparently that
> was the name of a bully in 4th grade that beat him up.

I think you're confusing lance with Jerry Seinfeld.

--

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> All of Sierraman's would be in the Tour Feminin.

Showing her a picture of a goat before the race would probably have
psyched her out though.