--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On 2004-12-17, Ride-A-Lot penned:
> It arrived in the mail today and I live in the worst MTB state. What's even
> worse is my club leader is our IMBA rep. Ouch, this is going to sting.
>
> I'm moving out west. Arizona here I come (too cold in CO).

Too f'ing hot in AZ!

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

That list doesn't mean jack shiite. The fact that it states Colorado
has "better relations" with the BLM is a complete farce and makes the
list completely illegitimate. It makes me wonder what other lies are
on the list.

JD

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> It arrived in the mail today and I live in the worst MTB state. What's
> even worse is my club leader is our IMBA rep. Ouch, this is
> going to sting.
> I'm moving out west. Arizona here I come (too cold in CO).

Come on out.
Rode McDowell Mtn Park this a.m. Shorts and short sleeves.

Gary

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2004-12-17, Ride-A-Lot penned:
>> It arrived in the mail today and I live in the worst MTB state.
>> What's even worse is my club leader is our IMBA rep. Ouch, this is
>> going to sting.
>>
>> I'm moving out west. Arizona here I come (too cold in CO).

> Too f'ing hot in AZ!

wimp! The heat keeps the flies away (as well as the horses and hikers)

Gary (but one can't ski in the sand......)

GeeDubb wrote:
> Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
>
>>On 2004-12-17, Ride-A-Lot penned:
>>
>>>It arrived in the mail today and I live in the worst MTB state.
>>>What's even worse is my club leader is our IMBA rep. Ouch, this is
>>>going to sting.
>>>
>>>I'm moving out west. Arizona here I come (too cold in CO).

>>Too f'ing hot in AZ!

> wimp! The heat keeps the flies away (as well as the horses and hikers)
>
> Gary (but one can't ski in the sand......)

Not true!!!!!

http://www.ski-namibia.com/english/contact_e.htm

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

(but one can't ski in the sand......)

> Not true!!!!!
>
> http://www.ski-namibia.com/english/contact_e.htm

I was being sarcastic <g> I didn't put the word "snow" in the comment!

There's actually an extinct volcano crater up near flagstaff that has large
cinder fields that people ski (real rock skiing) I think this was once
included in a Warren Miller ski film.

Gary

On 18 Dec 2004 11:33:38 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

..That list doesn't mean jack shiite. The fact that it states Colorado
..has "better relations" with the BLM is a complete farce and makes the
..list completely illegitimate. It makes me wonder what other lies are
..on the list.

It was written by a mountain biker, wasn't it? ...

..JD

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

8 years well spent.

Would seem that Mikey's causes don't get very far.

Works for me.

GeeDubb wrote:
> (but one can't ski in the sand......)
>

>>Not true!!!!!
>>
>>http://www.ski-namibia.com/english/contact_e.htm

> I was being sarcastic <g> I didn't put the word "snow" in the comment!
>
> There's actually an extinct volcano crater up near flagstaff that has large
> cinder fields that people ski (real rock skiing) I think this was once
> included in a Warren Miller ski film.
>
> Gary

OK. My sarcasm detector was off. Skiing on cinders would be pretty
rough on a ski. Anyway, ski season has finally started in Pennsylvania.
Some of the "hills" opened this weekend. I'm still debating whether
or not to get back on those boards after eight years. Of course, they
are a bit out of date and I'd rather buy bikes than skis.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> It arrived in the mail today and I live in the worst MTB state.
> What's even worse is my club leader is our IMBA rep. Ouch, this is
> going to sting.
>
> I'm moving out west. Arizona here I come (too cold in CO).

It was good news for us...
ADVOCACY GROUPS ON THE MOVE
1.. MORE (VA, MD, DC)
2.. BBTC (Seattle)
3.. Ohio Mountain Bike Association
4.. Minnesota Off Road Cyclists
5.. Hoosier Mtn Bike Assn (IN)

Yeay MORE! I'd like to think the 55+ new members in Richmond, VA in the
last 6 mos. had something to do with that.

Virginia is 6th overall and right next to 1st place West Virginia.

Mike

On 2004-12-19, Ride-A-Lot penned:

> OK. My sarcasm detector was off. Skiing on cinders would be pretty rough
> on a ski. Anyway, ski season has finally started in Pennsylvania. Some of
> the "hills" opened this weekend. I'm still debating whether or not to get
> back on those boards after eight years. Of course, they are a bit out of
> date and I'd rather buy bikes than skis.

I'm a big fan of the shaped ski phenomenon. Go demo a pair; you'll fall in
love.

--

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2004-12-19, Ride-A-Lot penned:
>
>>OK. My sarcasm detector was off. Skiing on cinders would be pretty rough
>>on a ski. Anyway, ski season has finally started in Pennsylvania. Some of
>>the "hills" opened this weekend. I'm still debating whether or not to get
>>back on those boards after eight years. Of course, they are a bit out of
>>date and I'd rather buy bikes than skis.

> I'm a big fan of the shaped ski phenomenon. Go demo a pair; you'll fall in
> love.

You are not the first to tell me that. One of the guys I bike with says
that they will immediately make you a better skiier. So I guess hey'll
help me stand up :).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

On 18 Dec 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous noise
emerged:

> On 18 Dec 2004 11:33:38 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>
> .That list doesn't mean jack shiite. The fact that it states Colorado
> .has "better relations" with the BLM is a complete farce and makes the
> .list completely illegitimate. It makes me wonder what other lies are
> .on the list.
>
> It was written by a mountain biker, wasn't it? ...

You were asking for that :)

--

[email protected]