IMF water temp

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Harry Johnson, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Does anyone know what the water temperature normally is at IMF?

    TIA, subsonic

    Tags:

  2. Ron

    Ron Guest

  3. Harry Johnson <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Does anyone know what the water temperature normally is at IMF?
    >
    > TIA, subsonic

    I've volunteered there the last two years, and I remember it's been cool enough for wetsuits. A good
    guess would be upper 60's.

  4. A little shrinkage my son, but not that much.

    Fr. Guido

    Tom Henderson <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Harry Johnson <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > Does anyone know what the water temperature normally is at IMF?
    > >
    > > TIA, subsonic
    >
    > I've volunteered there the last two years, and I remember it's been cool enough for wetsuits. A
    > good guess would be upper 60's.

  5. Sam Bean

    Sam Bean Guest

    On 3/29/03 2:35 PM, in article [email protected], "Harry Johnson"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Does anyone know what the water temperature normally is at IMF?
    >
    > TIA, subsonic
    Mid 70's

    Get a wetsuit....... Sam

  6. My son,

    Are you Dr. Harry Johnson, MD? The only other Johnson I know of is Harry. In fact, Harry is the only
    Johnson I've known. How many Johnsons have you known? Who is your favorite Johnson? Would you like
    to see my favorite Johnson?

    Fr. Guido